Ashanti, Ja Rule and Gotti Unstoppable

Ashanti, Ja Rule and Gotti Unstoppable

There are 126 comments on the Contactmusic.com story from Jan 27, 2006, titled Ashanti, Ja Rule and Gotti Unstoppable. In it, Contactmusic.com reports that:

R+B star ASHANTI insists her new album hasn't been adversely affected by her mentor IRV GOTTI's recent legal troubles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contactmusic.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
antony

Woodroffe, Australia

#2 Feb 19, 2006
ya i like ja rule and ashanti to be together cause they are my best musicisian. ja rule tell 50cent to suck your cause he does't know how to make music.
antony

Woodroffe, Australia

#3 Feb 19, 2006
ya i like ja rule and ashanti to be together cause they are my best musicisian. ja rule tell 50cent to suck your dog cause he does't know how to make music.
Necole

Charlotte, NC

#4 Feb 19, 2006
you Funny
Ronnells Gurl

Charlotte, NC

#5 Feb 19, 2006
well you need to quit talkin about 50cent cause that is my daddy's cousin son so now u suck is dog.
necole

Charlotte, NC

#6 Feb 19, 2006
yall crazy
burgh

Whittier, CA

#7 Feb 20, 2006
yall crazy az what necole sayz
THEY CALL ME MOE

Sydney, Canada

#8 Feb 20, 2006
MAN ANTONY SHUT THA FUAK UP OK? LISTEN JA RULE FOUND OUT NOT TO TAKE ON 50CENT AND I MEAN THA HARD WAY. 50 CENT BROUGHT IN EMEINEM AND EVERY ONE KNOWS U CANT BEAT EMINEM WHEN IT COMES TO BEEF. AND ANYWAY HAS ANYONE HEARD A PEEP OUT OF JA RULE? AND HES NOT WITH ASHANTI SHES WITH NELLY LEARN UR GOD DAM FACTS. JA (the gay boy)RULE IS A PUSSY
dano

Ireland

#9 Feb 21, 2006
ja rule is tha well better than 50bent,50 is a hipocrit
he shouldn't be compared with ja,50 he should be compaired with mario or usher some shit
yates

UK

#10 Mar 3, 2006
50 needs sort im self out da "beef" onli startd wen ja was shootin a video n 50 ad jus got his deal n he was travel thru past ja's shoot n they acknowleged as you do n 50 didnt like da reaction ja giv him but 50 wasnt big atall n no1 knew im so u can expect ja 2 look down on him but like yea cant fault im for destroyin ja on track cz he abliterated im n bringin eminem into things ja stood no chance but giv credit were credits due 2 40 i mean i aint got noffink on him finks hes awsomw like but in a nutshell no need 4 da beef shit jus 50 bein arrogant, but yh shits changed hes came up big time n hes one ov da greatest but ja is still up der wit da best of em i mean hes got his own street anthems like da track he did with joe n jada new york i mean 50 got pissed coz he wasnt on da so yh e can rip in2 da 2pac lukalike DMX soundin rapper so credit 2 50
uwagboe

Houten, Netherlands

#13 Mar 10, 2006
50 get you money and stop doing evil to you brother ja.
danis

Houten, Netherlands

#14 Mar 10, 2006
ja is peaceful man and he have a wife chderen.
ony michael jackson kan make music like ja rule.
listen to always on tim e between me and u,holla holla,
thug lovine and down as chik,down 4 u,dady litle baby,
lost litle girl,race aginst time.
lorenzo

Belgium

#17 Mar 17, 2006
hey ja is the best and you'll know it.50 is only jealous that is the fact. he was jealous cause ja was doing bigger things then 50 on the time .50 coudn't do a shit without Jam Master Jay. he really suck. ja is and always be the best .IT'S MURDAAA 4 LIFE
HOODRICH

Pleasanton, CA

#18 Mar 17, 2006
i'm happy they're coming back.
jamie

Burlington, Canada

#19 Mar 20, 2006
ja is real tight still the man is ONE OF THE BEST HANDS DOWN NO JOKE he been earn his stripes i hate it when other rappers hate on a cat because they wants to do other things such as be hard and go to the r&B TIP SHIT DO NOT HATE........ some rappers can not do that thy just stay in the one place but ja has the talent to do both 50 you are tight but iam saying why you hate on ja so much????????
HOODRICH

Pleasanton, CA

#20 Mar 20, 2006
i.n.c will be back watch.
kevin

Crawley, UK

#21 Mar 21, 2006
yeah the inc wil be back to show how it's done
Taurai Zimbabwe

South Africa

#23 Mar 25, 2006
I believe in the RULE and i knw he will be back hotter thn ever to show these cats how murder reigns the rap industry . MUch love and respect MURDER INC. the whole 50cent thing is jus a minor set back murder inc shld get back to making classic sh... like it always does.ITS MURDER 4 LIFE!!!!
big daddy

Clay City, KY

#24 Mar 27, 2006
ggggggg-unot 50 is a straight up f*g all of you people who like a wanksta snitch is wack and as far as eminem goes he is alright i just dont see why he associates hiself with a little punk a*s b**ch like 50(h**o)cent
cniredrum

AOL

#27 Mar 30, 2006
If you all really like ja as much as you say you do, and hate fiddy as much as you say you do, go to this forum and defend yo boy ja...

INC for life.
M4EEEEEEEE

Houten, Netherlands

#28 Apr 3, 2006
plesse iw ant some one whoe like ja rule music ,i want a girl toto call me an im 21 year and my name is n enest,,,,,,,,i love ja rule musice so much
my number is 0031641765187 i live in holland
im black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ja Rule Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bow wow vs. lil romeo (May '06) May '15 Thulisile 603
News Ja Rule's 'Unruly' path from jail to Christianity (Jul '14) Jul '14 UNchained 40
News Movie Review: I'm in love with a church girl (Jun '14) Jun '14 NTANDO 1
Ja Rule - nude ! (Aug '11) Mar '14 Bongani from sout... 4
old ja rule song! NEEEEEEED HELP!!! (Jan '14) Jan '14 sincere 1
News 50 Cent threatens to quit, but is he just getti... (Sep '07) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News I Get It In - 50 Cent (Feb '09) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
More from around the web