Next Last
EminemFan

Netherlands

#1 Jul 5, 2006
Eminem D12 Obie Trice - Doe Ray Me
haha

West Roxbury, MA

#2 Jul 6, 2006
this gonna be a crazy 1 right there. n aint gonna be easy.
putcha deuces up 4 eminem

Canada

#3 Jul 17, 2006
jarule is down and out alredy
all em has to do is dig his grave
shady music repersent
detriot hollla
bad boy

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Jul 20, 2006
I used to like ja rule so much now I think he wanksta
GO FIDDY!!!!!!!!!!
LiLGangsta

Quezon, Philippines

#5 Jul 23, 2006
Ja is a bitch, all he do is to steal Pac shit and everyone knows it. Shady and the rest of the crew have won this battle. 50 can't win this shit w/out Em. Em eats Ja,Ja eats 50.
tomm4

Albania

#6 Jul 23, 2006
50cent Eminem D12 dr.dree busta rrymes and all who hate ja rule are bitch
JA RULE IS THE BEST
[email protected]
jay

South Africa

#7 Jul 26, 2006
yo all u ja haters out there go die he iz da man and he makes da best music 50c and eminem r wak they must die IT'Z MURDA 4 LYF
Evan

Sevierville, TN

#8 Aug 21, 2006
i dont like Ja Rule hes is a rapper crapper the suite life of zack and cody star Cole Sprouse likes Ja Rule but i dont i like Elton John hes cooler then him
todd

Johannesburg, South Africa

#9 Aug 24, 2006
Ja Rule in the best.50 cent and this white boy,i don`t like.
Murda

Vancouver, Canada

#10 Jan 7, 2007
lil gangsta u full o shit he don steal no shit he duz it himself
that white boi n the snitch cant do shit to him
rickesha

Nassau, Bahamas

#11 Jan 14, 2007
ja rule is my boo no matter what. ja is ja and all them other haters be jokin. i'm about ja who the f*** is 50 cent. it's murder
bahama baby

Nassau, Bahamas

#12 Jan 14, 2007
love you ja time to start doin it big show these wanna be gantsas how you do. cause you're real.
John

Fresno, CA

#14 Jun 25, 2007
I like Eminem and 50 Cent better because they still rapping and Ja Rule is not what happen to him. I bet 50 Cent's new album is gonna be a hit that's what I heard. Even Eminem might make a new album this year. Ja rule you better do something because what I heard their doing well. The first song I heard from 50 Cent new album was Laughing Striaght To Bank. I was listening to it on the radio and lot of people that I know said that is sick the beat is sick too. So Ja rule better hurry and start Singing again or else fifty is gonna start smoking you. If you people are still listen to Ja Rule you might get bored because the only thing you're gonna listen is his old songs and you gonna be saying his songs are getting too old you're keep listening to his old songs over and over again you know that's gets boring you're not gonna be listening to any new songs from him because hes not doing nothing and that shows that he sucks. So I don't know why you people are still spending money on Ja rule.
John

Fresno, CA

#15 Jun 25, 2007
John wrote:
I like Eminem and 50 Cent better because they still rapping and Ja Rule is not what happen to him. I bet 50 Cent's new album is gonna be a hit that's what I heard. Even Eminem might make a new album this year. Ja rule you better do something because what I heard their doing well. The first song I heard from 50 Cent new album was Laughing Striaght To Bank. I was listening to it on the radio and lot of people that I know said that is sick the beat is sick too. So Ja rule better hurry and start Singing again or else fifty is gonna start smoking you. If you people are still listen to Ja Rule you might get bored because the only thing you're gonna listen is his old songs and you gonna be saying his songs are getting too old and you gonna keep listening to his old songs over and over again and you know that's gets boring you're not gonna be listening to any new songs from him because hes not doing anything and that shows that he sucks. So I don't know why you people are still spending money on Ja rule. One thing heard about Ja rule hes not even a rapper hes a pop singer and I don't know you people say hes a real gangsta if he sings pop because real gangstas don't sing pop unlike fifty and Em are real rappers.
I like
shevy

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

#17 Jun 28, 2007
ja is good , for me he is my best,em is also good, but pls think well ok, 50 is the real bitch who goes around beefing all the musicians............... believe thou this,,....
Kristin

United States

#19 Jun 29, 2007
em is the only rapper I like.
&& I think its messed up how Ja rule brought up em's daughter in a song.
dont bring up family in wars.
or your just asking to get it.
listen to em's song "go to sleep"
he owns ja anyday.
irmao

Madrid, Spain

#20 Aug 10, 2007
ja rule es una puta mierda que siempre ha hecho musica de mierda, comercial y para que bailen las niñas. En España nadie quiere a ja rule y si alguien lo escucha no lo dice por que le da verguenza. El y murder inc son basura, niñas que van de gangster. Espero que los maten pronto y asi acabe la pallasada de guerra que empezaron. Muerte a ja rule, muerte a murder inc, muerte a su gentuza

Since: Aug 07

Cameroon

#21 Aug 10, 2007
ja is hot and hood.emminem is just a white chicken and he gha to learn to respect his mum first cus himself,filty 50 cent are ass holes.50 cent is so ugly like hell.to hell with him and his f**kin fan.eminem colours doesn't even represent a rapper.they are just tryin to be like pac which will never be.hit 'em black child
Dean

Liverpool, UK

#22 Aug 22, 2007
Yo sup...Ja Rule is gd but he does need to make new songs...and i do think he better den 50 and will alwayz be but others will start to forget ja and start listenin to 50 coz Ja aint makin shit...Eminem is also gd and der isnt many white rappers dat can rap but eminem shows ppl dat he can...and 50 is a lil beef starter not sayin he dont make gd songs but The game alwayz over comes 50 (g unot) blackwall street.......anyway as lil gangsta sed dat ja copys pac...he dont pac was a influence to him..jus coz hes baldy and wears bandana dont mean he a 2pac wannabe..and if u notice in 50 cent vids he copy ja rule lmao. no joke...example ja rules clap back video and 50 cent's many men...

if i was 2 choose id choose the game and ja rule ova shady and 50.
Dean

Liverpool, UK

#23 Aug 22, 2007
and i sure havent seen or heard a music vid of ja rule copying 2pac

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ja Rule Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bow wow vs. lil romeo (May '06) May '15 Thulisile 603
News Ja Rule's 'Unruly' path from jail to Christianity (Jul '14) Jul '14 UNchained 40
News Movie Review: I'm in love with a church girl (Jun '14) Jun '14 NTANDO 1
Ja Rule - nude ! (Aug '11) Mar '14 Bongani from sout... 4
old ja rule song! NEEEEEEED HELP!!! (Jan '14) Jan '14 sincere 1
News 50 Cent threatens to quit, but is he just getti... (Sep '07) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News I Get It In - 50 Cent (Feb '09) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
More from around the web