Bow Wow V.s Rayzor Blade

Bow Wow V.s Rayzor Blade

Posted in the Ja Rule Forum

da king

Stockton, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2007
man i heard this niguh name rayzor blade was fuh kin bow wow bi''th ciara.he got a song on my space called^i know you got a man^ dat ss-hit tight.dats when bow wow came out with that bull ss-hit ^shawty like mine^.then that niguh Rayzor snapped he said he was gone merk that lil niguh.man when its all said and done bow wow a bi-itch and 1/2 he a
fag-get he wanna be gangster but he not! bow wow you out of your range rayzor is a real thug from the streets!
da king

Stockton, CA

#2 Jan 20, 2007
bow wow is a bb-itch!!!!
candy

Stockton, CA

#3 Jan 20, 2007
yea i heard about that Razor boy too.i keep hearin that he clowning on BowWowwhats that nigga myspace address?some body! any body! please!
debra

Stockton, CA

#4 Jan 20, 2007
debra

Stockton, CA

#5 Jan 20, 2007
oh hes sexy! i hope he dont shoot bow wow with that whats in his hand,but if i was Ciara i would definantly give up the mouth & pu-cee!!!!!
Gina

Stockton, CA

#6 Jan 23, 2007
man i heard about that nigga he tight!i hope bow wow got a combination lock on ciaraz lil hole.because if not rayzor blade going to be diggin deep up in it.......lol.
Animal

Stockton, CA

#7 Jan 27, 2007
bow wow can't fuhk wit razor
DA NAVY BOYZ

Birmingham, AL

#8 Feb 5, 2007
YEA ,THATS MY PATNA RAYZOR BLADE,,CLOWNIN BOW WOW,,,yall check out our singles @http://www.myspace.com/danavy boyz
Tony

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Feb 8, 2007
man that boi Rayzor a fool he done got a picture or bow wow on his page with a gun to his head!
Redd Bone

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2007
oh so now he wanna start back claiming Ohoi once somebody confront him about forgettin where he came from.lol bow wow go sit down!
babygrl

Mechanicsville, VA

#12 May 25, 2008
Well He Aint Do It So Get Off His Nut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ja Rule Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bow wow vs. lil romeo (May '06) May '15 Thulisile 603
News Ja Rule's 'Unruly' path from jail to Christianity (Jul '14) Jul '14 UNchained 40
News Movie Review: I'm in love with a church girl (Jun '14) Jun '14 NTANDO 1
Ja Rule - nude ! (Aug '11) Mar '14 Bongani from sout... 4
old ja rule song! NEEEEEEED HELP!!! (Jan '14) Jan '14 sincere 1
News 50 Cent threatens to quit, but is he just getti... (Sep '07) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News I Get It In - 50 Cent (Feb '09) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
More from around the web