Ja Rule & Ashanti - Free Show in New York!

Posted in the Ja Rule Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
FRA

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Ja Rule & Ashanti will perform on ABC’s Good Morning America this Friday June 6th in Bryant Park as part of the show’s summer concert series.

Ja Rule feat. Ashanti - Always On Time

Ja Rule, Ashanti and GMA invite fans to come be a part of the audience.
The show kicks off at 7:00am in the heart of Bryant Park.

What: Ja Rule and Ashanti performs as a part of Good Morning America’s summer concert series
When: Friday, June 6, 7:00 am
Where: Bryant Park, New York, NY
Contact: Universal Motown | Kimberly.Harris@umusic.com | Tracy.Zamot@umusic.com
Xtuma

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Thats Ja Rule 4 u. That is Ashanty for the shudies. He Made it in Ghana and it was amazing.
Big ups Ja. Murder 4 life.
Original Sabembay

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Ja Rule is my role model and mentor. whether he is a gun dealer or coke dealer, he's still making it to the top. You better watch yr mutherfuckin mouth.
murder for life.
Original Sabembay

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

There is no way 50 Cent can beat Ja Rule in anything. 50 Cent must learn to write a good song and ryhme. Not Just saying anything and add instrumentals and say he's a rapper. After all he hasn't even been nominated for any award not even toilet award.
Ja Rule 4 life.
Jehovah 4 Ja.
Original Sabembay

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Ja Rule Technology (JRT) if u don't know Empire Records is now Preparing young Talented Good writers, Rappers, Good Stage Performing Artist who are coming out soon to shake da wolrd music and take it a highier level.

Original Sabembay n Ja Rule, till we die.
sireo

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

ja rule is just cool headed guy who know what he is doing in the music world.keep it up ja.murder 4 life
raymond

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

ja rule is the best.just listen to the r.u.l.e album.words can not exlain man.money is not everything.50 can be rich but ja rule have a class.murder for life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••