Columbus Day celebration

Columbus Day celebration

There are 3 comments on the News Press story from Oct 10, 2008, titled Columbus Day celebration. In it, News Press reports that:

Lamotta Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria in south Fort Myers is hosting a Columbus Day celebration on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Press.

sicilian

AOL

#1 Oct 16, 2008
the food was good and the music was like you were in italy.i hope thy do this every year so us italians have a place to go and injoy are self. you should go there and try the food it like home cooking

Since: Mar 08

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2008
sicilian wrote:
the food was good and the music was like you were in italy.i hope thy do this every year so us italians have a place to go and injoy are self. you should go there and try the food it like home cooking
Thank God other parts of the U.S. still celebrate Columbus day. Here in California, the kids dont even get the day off of school anymore. But the mulignans are happy, they get Martin luther king day......Freaking ridiculous!
just an idea

Homewood, IL

#3 Jul 22, 2011
you have to keep the traditions going. i've created a free dating site for italians. www.italianisingles.com its totally free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Italian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are italians white people? (Jun '16) Jun '16 lazywolf54 1
News Italian singer-songwriter Lucio Dalla dies (Mar '12) Mar '12 batuhanbasar 2
i need a guy "wacked" (Jul '11) Jul '11 AngryBlackMan 1
News Cruise, Holmes wed at medieval Italian castle (Nov '06) Oct '10 Morena Ntsasa 15
News Statue of Pope John Paul II unveiled at City of... (Jun '09) Jun '09 passthebeansa 7
News Italian 14-15 yr Old Trio Sing "O Sole Mio" - A... (Jun '09) Jun '09 KissandTell 1
News Italian-Americans mobilize to help earthquake r... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Big Tony 11
More from around the web