Arkansas reorganizes Interstate 69 group

Arkansas reorganizes Interstate 69 group

There are 1 comment on the Mississippi Business Journal story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Arkansas reorganizes Interstate 69 group. In it, Mississippi Business Journal reports that:

CAMDEN, Ark. a ' The South Arkansas I-69 Coalition has been reorganized in an effort to advance plans for an interstate highway across the region, according to a top official of the group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mississippi Business Journal.

wildchild

Camden, AR

#1 Nov 16, 2010
it will be at least 20 years before I69 comes around here. even so there is no guarantee that it will do anything for us except getting down to shreveport quicker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interstate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tenn. fireman suspected of murder arrested in C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 RNeck 2
News Tornado Touchdown in Calhoun County Leaves Path... (Mar '08) Oct '13 joker 4
News Carmaggedon Twin Cities style? Gridlock possibl... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bushwhacker 23
News Camden mulls I-95 tourism complex WOODBINE a " ... (May '13) Jun '13 Truth is 7
News Officials Give Portion of Interstate 73 Final F... (Feb '08) Feb '12 DahDude 6
News Boy found in South Berwick identified as Camden... (May '11) May '11 molly 2
News Double makeover (Apr '11) May '11 Sangelia 60
More from around the web