Interpol adds fall shows behind new a...

Interpol adds fall shows behind new album

There are 2 comments on the LiveDaily story from Jul 7, 2007, titled Interpol adds fall shows behind new album. In it, LiveDaily reports that:

The New Yorkers, currently navigating their summer tour schedule, will take on about 25 new dates beginning in early September, following the band's scheduled trips to Europe and Japan. via LiveDaily

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LiveDaily.

metaphysolvabili tjoke

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#1 Nov 1, 2007
message to bagdad
Guys I was teaching the cia metaphysics and stopping wars
I didn't tell you to practice

The holy grail
meta assitance

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#2 Nov 2, 2007
instrcuctions for bagdad: get the government to fund basic living quarters It will be seen as in buddhic states so shall be safe for the future. One gets the guns etc and evaluates every one for handing In: this should be paid in full to the individual for investments into the living realm. For seeing and assiting we will be in there as soon as we can manifest assitance: we shall be looking for investors for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interpol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Interpol official worst lyricists (Mar '06) Oct 16 obrienkv 13
News Azealia Banks sticks to music in Coachella triumph (Apr '15) Apr '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
New Interpol Fansite (Jul '07) Mar '11 paul 4
News Interpol: Live Performance and Interview on Mor... (Oct '10) Oct '10 geral 1
News Frightened Rabbit, The National, Interpol Cover... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Little Sara 2
2nd Gov & Echelon Chat Room (Jun '08) Jul '08 RaDharmaBumTheSun 3
london ticket swap anyone? (Sep '07) Oct '07 katie 3
More from around the web