Gang expert blames violence on mass m...

Gang expert blames violence on mass media

There are 146 comments on the Deseret News story from Mar 30, 2007, titled Gang expert blames violence on mass media. In it, Deseret News reports that:

Between seventh and 12th grade, the average student attends 11,000 hours of classes, but they listen to 12,000 hours of music, said Danny Holland. via Deseret News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

San Diego, CA

#165 Oct 16, 2009
XxxToxicXJuggaletteXxx wrote:
Who ever said that juggalos and juggalettes are out to get peole?
These ignorant and rude comments are coming from people who have no clue what we are and prob. couldn't point one out in a crowd!
We are a family cause we love and have respect for one another we don't hate on others unless they hate on us first.
Exactly!

But the problem is your perception of HATE. You infringe on peoples right to free speech and over-react "if they hate on you first"

What is your purpose
Boogie WDJ

Lynnwood, WA

#166 Oct 17, 2009
WDJ Juggalo West Side wrote:
M0r3 JuGG4lo5 R R3!cu!ted 3V3rY d4Y
W3575!D3 JuGG4l05
JuGG4l0 F4m Fo L!f3
U K4n7 57oP u5
WDJ!!! Wicked Des moines Juggalos
small-town_ninja

West Jordan, UT

#167 Oct 20, 2009
all those "juggalos" who do things ive read about like hatchet sprees decapitating people im almost 90% sure those were fake poser juggalos yea all the juggalos i know are violent but there chill as long as you dont talk down about them or there family because most of them grew up like i did living in poverty around violence and drugs all the time we are outcasts were hated before and now we found people we can relate to known as our family juggalos and ICP really dont nothing in common besides the joseph bruce and john utlser are juggalos and they were juggalos way before they even had the idea for ICP a juggalo is another name for scrub its the way your brought up but some people they find ICP on accident maybe listen to all there songs own ever album but they dont understand the message the real juggalos get what they hear is hey they kill people and there famous if i kill people ill be famous 2 so they claim juggalo and go kill people thats not what the real juggalos are about what we hear when we listen to ICP is the underlying message of violent j's fucked up childhood or shaggy 2 dopes and how we shouldnt let anything take us away from who we are i was a juggalo my whole life and never really relized it now with not much family left im actually blood related to the juggalos are the only family i have left but only the juggalos are really gona know how i feel but the least i can do is try haters are gona keep hating and the police are gona keep putting us in jail for bein who we are well whoop whoop family i love you all hit me up lookinforthedarkcarnival@myspa ce.com

“Wicked Clowns”

Since: Nov 09

Sandy Lake, PA

#169 Nov 4, 2009
More i read this shit the more I notice people dont even wanna understand us. Well ight how bout this preps they were shit that looks the same....dat make them a gang? Man you guys need to sit down open up ur head and listen to the music, WOOP WOOP MMFWCL all my fam hit me up www.myspace.com/guitar_godess_101 mad love to all my fam
Willie PSYCHO

United States

#171 Feb 8, 2010
Whoop Whoop
knucklehead

United States

#173 Mar 27, 2012
Hello everyone, I live in Los Angeles & I'm a 31 year old Chicana & a proud mother of 3 very smart kids. I come from a background of cholos and cholas but I'm proud of dat too cuz that makes me more aware of da crap chicanos have to put up wit!!!! My reason for commenting is b cuz I'm also a college student and I would love your guys thoughts on 3 subjects 1)gang violence in the mass media 2) mass media pressuring cases of gang members 3) mass media spreading the Anglos opinion of disgust & hate to society about gang members (Mexicans) thanks I look forward to hearing your thoughts on these subjects :0)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICP Skateboard Decks for sale RARE (Feb '10) Mon louie 5
ICP, Eminem, and Tech N9ne considering to do co... (Apr '10) Jun 29 mremokaos 18
faygo to canada Jun '15 TGMicp 1
News 'Juggalo' charged with assault (Dec '09) Jun '15 truth 18
for juggalo (Nov '10) Apr '15 Ronak 45
Welcome To My Haunted Life (Free ) Mar '15 Qaivon 1
Juggalo Mar '15 Rocky 1
More from around the web