First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JUGGAWHATJUGGAWH O

Tucson, AZ

#69 Sep 14, 2009
chris wrote:
ok im kinda a new icp fan but i got alot of there songs and a few cds already so what i want to know if the icp really believe in God like they say they do on thy unveiling why do they swear so much and be so misleading this is kinda of a relogious question but like why do they come off so evil if they believe in God so do they really or was the whole 6 joker cards and believeing in God just made up for a story but do they really believe in God or what
Because GOD CARES IF YOU SWEAR. LOL.
cotton the lette

United States

#70 Oct 19, 2009
these people just dont get that we r in god so whoop whoop
Alex

Kellogg, ID

#71 Apr 18, 2010
It's as simple as this: "all were doing is pointing shit out to you-were in this together!"
Jake

United States

#72 Jul 16, 2010
@Juggalo4_Lif3

> Do you realize you just made a complete and utter
> ass out of yourself? I missspelled nothing!

You keep typing "your" when you should type "you're". It's actually a grammar mistake.
Statesville Juggalo

Indian Trail, NC

#73 Jul 18, 2010
ICP and MOST Juggalos believe in A God, but we never name him anything but "The Carnival." We DENOUNCE christian churches AND beliefs because they tell us how to live our lives. It's apparent ICP have Agnostic beliefs. We believe in God but dont believe anybody can tell you right from wrong but you, we also dont believe that if you dont believe 1 guy 2000 years ago is the son of God, then your going to hell. We believe in ourselves and our family...well find out the rest when we die...
RealNinJa

Bartlesville, OK

#74 Aug 20, 2010
physcopathic lette wrote:
<quoted text>
fuxxin word.
thats so true.
you dont have to believe in god to be down.
all that matters is if you are or not.
and i am down with the clown til im dead in the ground.
MMFCL
your trip'n! yes u do. this whole time they've been doing this. it's been for that message. u wouldn't have the crazy lifestyle without the message. it's up to u to change wut u feel would fuck ur chances to get to shangri la. u just called yourself a poser. so now i don't have 2. MCL 2 THE REAL NINJA'S
David

Show Low, AZ

#75 Aug 29, 2010
Juggalo4_Lif3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Ignorant
"Truth is follow God, We've Always been behind him, Thy Carnival is God and May All Juggalo's Find Him"
---

What you dont see is they believe in A GOD not JESUS CHRIST, other religions believe in god to , that doesnt mean its the GOD of this universe, some religions like the masons belive in god too, his name is Satan, which is the same God ICP believe in-- WAKE UP- think about it does ICP ever! say they believe in JESUS CHRIST --? NO!, they believe in a god, Not the christians God, dont get it twisted
David

Show Low, AZ

#76 Aug 29, 2010
Statesville Juggalo wrote:
ICP and MOST Juggalos believe in A God, but we never name him anything but "The Carnival." We DENOUNCE christian churches AND beliefs because they tell us how to live our lives. It's apparent ICP have Agnostic beliefs. We believe in God but dont believe anybody can tell you right from wrong but you, we also dont believe that if you dont believe 1 guy 2000 years ago is the son of God, then your going to hell. We believe in ourselves and our family...well find out the rest when we die...

sounds like a way of life of never putting yourself in the position of knowing the truth- but hey good luck with trying to convince yourself in hell- there is a god in hell his name is Satan ill give u that much
juggaknot

United States

#77 Oct 19, 2010
if u notice they only rap about killing crooked cops child molesters crooked preachers and so on
KIKI

Mckinney, TX

#78 Nov 23, 2012
i AM ONE AND GO TO CHURCH EVERDAY BELIVE IN GOD
crb

West Bend, WI

#79 Dec 30, 2012
Juggalo4_Lif3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize you just made a complete and utter ass out of yourself? I missspelled nothing!
"Truth is we follow god, We’ve always been behind him, Thy carnival is God and may all juggalo’s find him."
Where is the not god himself come into play here? why dont you explain what your crying about so everyone can understand. This is a quote out of one of the songs.
For the record, you are the ass. You misspelled the word misspelled, and you also misspelled you're in your original post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICP Skateboard Decks for sale RARE (Feb '10) 16 hr Wwwikkidclown 4
Are you a fan of ICP? Oct '14 JuggalingJake1 1
Lookin for some family in NC *juggalettes juggalos (Feb '09) Aug '14 juggaloofthencreg... 57
D-11 bans Insane Clown Posse apparel (Jan '06) Aug '14 CommonCatheter 1,255
why does icp and twisted suck so bad Jul '14 icy mike 1
Ill Mind 7/ Nov Mind 7 Jul '14 Chaseninja 1
Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Jul '14 MR SKIPPY LOC 910
More from around the web