Woods Cross, UT

#24 May 9, 2007
He means you look like you been f*cked alot and like it

“DoWn WiTh ThE cLoWn.”

Since: Apr 07

Brooklyn, New York.

#25 May 18, 2007
ClownChix Play Hard wrote:
You Clown Chix look like you play down hard and suck like Hoovers...
Right, T'aint I ?
ok um no we dont.
we aint no f**king hoes.
so get the f**k over it and stop hatin.
Marshall

East Northport, NY

#26 Jun 4, 2007
truthfully i dont think that icp believes in god like they say they do. they curse god when they god da$n. how is that reaching or bringing any1 to beleive in god?
Down Ass Lette

Pemberville, OH

#27 Jun 4, 2007
ClownChix Play Hard wrote:
You Clown Chix look like you play down hard and suck like Hoovers...
Right, T'aint I ?
First off, thanks! hehe...whether or not you meant that as a compliment...thanks.

Anyways. To answer everybody's question, YES, THE CLOWNZ FOLLOW GOD. AS DO I. What they preach about may sound evil and be evil, but listen to this. They rap about what they know, what they see in this sick and twisted world around us. Think about it. Do you honestly think that they just sit there and think about demented sh*t to rap about? You can't tell me that there has NEVER been some angry dude that slit his wife's f*cking throat. Murder happens EVERY DAY. EVERYWHERE. Get used to it. Insane Clown Posse is just pointing this sh*t out to you fools that believe everybody on Psychopathic Records is a bunch of Devil-worshiping lunatics. What they rap about is REAL. Just watch the news tonight f*ckface.<--speaking of which, listen to "News at 6 O'Clock"(The Tempest) while your at it. It just might clear a few things up for you haters. MMFCL TO EVERYONE ELSE. peace.
william

Brownfield, ME

#28 Dec 18, 2007
i kinda looked at the commandments, and the bible, and i'm pretty sure god doesn't say we can't talk about carnivals and say words that weren't even thought of back then, the whole "christians shouldn't swear" thing is a bunch of BS, it's some freaking guy who says he's "the only person who talks to god" that says swearing is non-christian, i'm sure that jesus said ass a few times in his life, because it WASN'T a bad word then, so god didn't say it's against him.
Rory1606

Hugo, OK

#30 Jan 2, 2008
If you listen very close to their songs you can hear the hidden messages about it. The way I see it, its the most beautiful and the most evil thing. God is suppost to be the most beautiful thing on earth and they way people see the music is evil because of that the messages are hidden in (serial killing, etc.) I'm a Juggalo and I'm damn proud of that fact.
scott

Youngstown, OH

#31 Jan 4, 2008
what all did icp do 4 there community

Since: Jan 08

United States

#32 Jan 16, 2008
they believe in god, but they are not christians. so therefore they do not believe it is wrong to swear or talk about evil things. God doesn't automatically mean Christianity. If you are looking for something christian, ICP isn't it. no offense, but honestly, they are so "misleading" to weed out people like you. They are for people who like the content of thier music/lyrics. If you don't, then you don't...

Since: Jan 08

United States

#33 Jan 16, 2008
scott wrote:
this is a whole 'nother topic. what does this have to do with anything? or the comment that basically calls juggalettes whores? bored and trying to start sht? seems like it. start a new topic for that. people really like to bring up unrelated stuff on here don't they? this thing should be called OFF topix..
Matt

Rochester, MN

#34 Jan 17, 2008
scott wrote:
All haters check this out.
&fe ature=related
Marlee

Lafayette, LA

#35 Jan 22, 2008
Ladies, ever feel like even when you find something you care about or believe in and you find other people who care about the same things, you still get played down to a sex object?

Just thought I'd ask. ;-)
Bloody_j

United States

#36 Feb 15, 2008
What hells pit?Do they belive in that to.
Matt

Oronoco, MN

#37 Feb 16, 2008
Marlee wrote:
Ladies, ever feel like even when you find something you care about or believe in and you find other people who care about the same things, you still get played down to a sex object?
Just thought I'd ask. ;-)
Wow that sucks i really feel that that is very immature. Wanna get together sometime? lol
mcl
SCARYCLOWN

Danville, VA

#38 Feb 18, 2008
i'm chillin i'm illin
with my guts all over the ceiling

Carnival Of Carnage "1992"

juggalo here Homie
DC-dude

Canby, OR

#40 Mar 3, 2008
If you have questions about ICP and the Dark Carnival, PLEASE visit this website - www.juggalofaith.com

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.

“Down With The Clown”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City

#41 Mar 27, 2008
i believe that the messages are there and the do belive there is a god

down with the clown till im dead in the ground

mmfcl
Juggalette

Lake Hughes, CA

#42 Apr 29, 2008
Chris wrote:
ok im kinda a new icp fan but i got alot of there songs and a few cds already so what i want to know if the icp really believe in God like they say they do on thy unveiling why do they swear so much and be so misleading this is kinda of a religious question but like why do they come off so evil if they believe in God so do they really or was the whole 6 joker cards and believing in God just made up for a story but do they really believe in God or what
WE do believe in God...the do use the wicked around it to see if you do believe...in almost every song the is a message if you listen carefully...and only if you truly believe in god you will hear it...cussing is just what we do...just like anything else you can be forgiven for it....the evil image is to mislead most people because only the true juggalos and juggalettes get what they are saying...and clowns are not evil even when we make it look like it is...
Juggalette

Lake Hughes, CA

#43 Apr 29, 2008
Bloody_j wrote:
What hells pit?Do they believe in that to.
hells pit is hell

Shangri-La is heaven

the question is do you believe in hell?
Juggalette

Lake Hughes, CA

#44 Apr 29, 2008
Bloody_j wrote:
What hells pit?Do they belive in that to.
hells pit is hell
do u believe in hell

Since: Apr 08

Lake Hughes, CA

#45 Apr 29, 2008
Brooke wrote:
I think that they believe in God, but I don't think they are totally into it. I kind of know where they are coming from though. I believe there is a God, but I don't think he is the answer to all problems. ICP is just saying how they feel and making a quick buck.
-Brooke
they are not about the money...they give it to us who got nothing...we are into it but were not christains so the evil they rap about is just music

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Several People were Injured at Insane Clown Pos... (May '07) Apr 21 Suzy 71
rare icp/juggalo merch for sale (Jan '08) Mar '16 Wickedclownjuggalo17 21
Face Paint (Apr '07) Mar '16 violent J 40
Lookin for some family in NC *juggalettes juggalos (Feb '09) Feb '16 Enochian 58
jaggolo job (Dec '13) Jan '16 princ 3
juggalos for allah join oregon militia Jan '16 GIGGLING JOE 1
News 'Juggalo' charged with assault (Dec '09) Dec '15 Doofus 19
More from around the web