Comments
1 - 20 of 71 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
chris

Canada

#1 Mar 5, 2006
ok im kinda a new icp fan but i got alot of there songs and a few cds already so what i want to know if the icp really believe in God like they say they do on thy unveiling why do they swear so much and be so misleading this is kinda of a relogious question but like why do they come off so evil if they believe in God so do they really or was the whole 6 joker cards and believeing in God just made up for a story but do they really believe in God or what
Brooke

Greenwood, IN

#2 May 5, 2006
I think that they believe in God, but I don't think they are totally into it. I kind of know where they are coming from though. I believe there is a God, but I don't think he is the answer to all problems. ICP is just saying howthey feel and making a quick buck.
-Brooke
Robert

Sardinia, OH

#3 Jul 14, 2006
Brooke wrote:
I think that they believe in God, but I don't think they are totally into it. I kind of know where they are coming from though. I believe there is a God, but I don't think he is the answer to all problems. ICP is just saying howthey feel and making a quick buck.
-Brooke
Wake up. The only thing they believe in is the almighty dollar and they came up with a great gimmick to suck in fans by turning their music into a pseudo-religious thing. Remember people, it's not only sex that sells things.
Juggalo4_Lif3

Gaithersburg, MD

#4 Jul 23, 2006
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up. The only thing they believe in is the almighty dollar and they came up with a great gimmick to suck in fans by turning their music into a pseudo-religious thing. Remember people, it's not only sex that sells things.
Your Ignorant

"Truth is follow God, We've Always been behind him, Thy Carnival is God and May All Juggalo's Find Him"
Robert

Dayton, OH

#5 Jul 26, 2006
Juggalo4_Lif3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Ignorant
"Truth is follow God, We've Always been behind him, Thy Carnival is God and May All Juggalo's Find Him"
To use your own quote: "Thy Carnival is God", not God himself, retard! Learn how to spell while you're at it.
Juggalo4_Lif3

Gaithersburg, MD

#6 Jul 29, 2006
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
To use your own quote: "Thy Carnival is God", not God himself, retard! Learn how to spell while you're at it.
Do you realize you just made a complete and utter ass out of yourself? I missspelled nothing!

"Truth is we follow god, We’ve always been behind him, Thy carnival is God and may all juggalo’s find him."

Where is the not god himself come into play here? why dont you explain what your crying about so everyone can understand. This is a quote out of one of the songs.
Juggalette aKa Kimmy

Folsom, CA

#7 Aug 2, 2006

I believe ICP is behind god. i believe that they come off as evil because they talk about real shit and that's why they have so many fans. Juggalos and juggalettes understand what they talk about and most of us can relate. That's why we consider ourselves family. we've been through shit and were all here for each other. although some people who disgrace the name, that think they are what they arent, take the message completely different. All i have to say is i hate posers. Listen to the music.

"Truth is we follow god, We’ve always been behind him, Thy carnival is God and may all juggalo’s find him."
moonglorious

Madison, AL

#8 Aug 17, 2006
ok so far all of you missed the point.
j even says it
w"we kicked that shit subliminally with that wikked shit around it.
theyve been on about god since day one.....any true day one juggalo knows that.
they rap about shit through different points of perspective and its all to make you see that the wikked ways you bring will bgring the wkked back to you 10 fold.
if you look past the persona and the makeup you can see a different icp.
beverley killz 50187 is all about hollywoods perspective on good and evil.
milenko is all about a bigots punishment.
riddlebox was a subtle tribute to those who joked on icp and thought they werent going anywhere.
..........an easy answer would be to tell you to go read the goddamn book. there are also numorous magazine articles from throughout the years depicting j&j's love of god and the afterlife.
evoryda

AOL

#9 Aug 26, 2006
"Now we been told this Carnival shXt
Has touched on many lives
People have fXckin sworn to us they too can feel it inside
What is it that draws you in? This magic that compels you?
We've been waiting six fXckin Joker Cards
To finally tell you
The messages and hints were there, although,
Most never picked up on em
We snuck em in subliminally with that wicked shXt around em
We mentioned more and more of this on every Joker's Card
The bottom line, always the same,
You ain't have to look hard
We wickedly kick it, inflict it, you get it, get with it, and then we don't preach it flat out
'Cause some ninjas don't wanna get wit'cha
They quick to forget'cha without the hatchet and gat out
So we rose the hatchet, do or die,
now Juggalos standing tall
After all six have risen,
the end of time will consume us all!
It ain't got nothin to do wit us!
It ain't Psychopatchic Records!
All we're doing is bringing shXt out to you
We in this together!
Who's behind the Dark Carnival,
the Gatherings, and the Hatchet?
Who's behind Dark Lotus, the circus, and everybody at it?
Who invented Juggalos, and Juggalettes,
and fXcking Faygo showers?
What about that feeling you get when bumpin' our shXt? Who's behind the Juggalo Powers?
This ain't no fXcking fan club!
It ain't about making a buck!
Don't buy our fXcking action figures, bXtch,
I don't give a fXck!
It ain't about Violent J, or Shaggy,
the Butterfly, or 17
When we speak of Shangri-La, what you think we mean?!
Truth is, we follow God! We've always been behind Him
The Carnival is God May all Juggalos find him!
(May the Juggalos find Him)"
DAMN RETARDS, DONT KNOCK ON SOMETHING IF YOU HAVE NEVER LISTENED TO THE STUFF. the thing is, if they wouldve plain came out and said it, they wouldve never got to as many people as they did, and most knew it and some didnt but every juggalo ive talked to is still down and havent stopped listening, "cause that shit was wack and just a way to get money" the whole unveiling brought the family closer. IMO
junior tha Juggalo

Cyril, OK

#10 Oct 13, 2006
Chris, Welcome to the family Juggalo!!!

the Clowns do believe in GOD, obviously... as moonglorious pointed out, the messages have been there since dog beats. I mean look at it... if you listen to the really really old stuff, they didnt even cuss.

In an intro to one of their songs, it even says.... sometimes good people do bad things. Ultimately it is up to each individual to decide their own beliefs. If these people would quit hating on others, and actually parent their kids, these things wouldnt be an issue...

teach your kids the difference between right and wrong, and the rest will be easy.
The 17th

Wimborne, UK

#13 Apr 27, 2007
ICP are not of God..

As some person has already mentioned... It is one hell of a way to gain support... Have you ever stopped and looked at the statistics of "christian" bands? More than a third of this planet claim to be christians... So erm, do some math.
Rachel

Durant, OK

#14 Apr 30, 2007
chris wrote:
ok im kinda a new icp fan but i got alot of there songs and a few cds already so what i want to know if the icp really believe in God like they say they do on thy unveiling why do they swear so much and be so misleading this is kinda of a relogious question but like why do they come off so evil if they believe in God so do they really or was the whole 6 joker cards and believeing in God just made up for a story but do they really believe in God or what
I think they do believe in god. But, they are not christian by any means ( no offense) they don't go to church and hey just because you dont go to a church doesn't mean you cant believe in god.... Am I right?
Rachel

Durant, OK

#15 Apr 30, 2007
The 17th wrote:
ICP are not of God..
As some person has already mentioned... It is one hell of a way to gain support... Have you ever stopped and looked at the statistics of "christian" bands? More than a third of this planet claim to be christians... So erm, do some math.
They are most definately not a christian band, but I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY DO BELIEVE IN GOD... Oh, comeone like they have any reason to lie.... If they didn't believe do you think they would say that to get more peeps to pay attention? No cause`Shaggs and Violent J couldn't give a F***!!!

“" down 4 lyfe"”

Since: May 07

churchville

#16 May 1, 2007
icp believe in god shame on who ever asked that retarted ?
adam

Pueblo, CO

#17 May 1, 2007
WHO GIVES A F$CK, YOU'RE EITHER DOWN OR YOU AINT. WOO WOO!!!
Rachel

Durant, OK

#18 May 2, 2007
I think your right Adam.... Either you do or you don't

“DoWn WiTh ThE cLoWn.”

Since: Apr 07

Brooklyn, New York.

#19 May 4, 2007
adam wrote:
WHO GIVES A F$CK, YOU'RE EITHER DOWN OR YOU AINT. WOO WOO!!!
fuxxin word.
thats so true.
you dont have to believe in god to be down.
all that matters is if you are or not.
and i am down with the clown til im dead in the ground.
MMFCL
Rachel

Durant, OK

#20 May 8, 2007
Well all I have to say is M M F C L
ClownChix Play Hard

Woods Cross, UT

#21 May 8, 2007
You Clown Chix look like you play down hard and suck like Hoovers...

Right, T'aint I ?
Rachel

Durant, OK

#23 May 9, 2007
You just need to leave me/ or should I say us alone.... What do you mean play down hard and suck like hoovers?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookin for some family in NC *juggalettes juggalos (Feb '09) Aug 6 juggaloofthencreg... 57
D-11 bans Insane Clown Posse apparel (Jan '06) Aug 2 CommonCatheter 1,255
why does icp and twisted suck so bad Jul '14 icy mike 1
Ill Mind 7/ Nov Mind 7 Jul '14 Chaseninja 1
Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Jul '14 MR SKIPPY LOC 910
Hatred against Juggalos (Jan '08) Jul '14 Balsac the jaws o... 182
for juggalo (Nov '10) Jun '14 kapil 40
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Insane Clown Posse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE