Juggalo killing
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Coppell, TX

#1 Oct 17, 2008
In Dallas yesterday a very close homie of mine "Kade" dies because he was a Juggalo.
lil physico 941

Sarasota, FL

#2 Nov 12, 2008
Dallas Juggalo wrote:
In Dallas yesterday a very close homie of mine "Kade" dies because he was a Juggalo.
OMG please hit me up if you have more info .... [email protected] or go to www.youtube.com/lilphysico941
jBay the Juggalo

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2008
damn man. i'm sorry.
may he rest in peace
MMFWCL
Crystal

AOL

#4 Nov 15, 2008
Thats not right. I dont understand y people have to be hatin on us. we just peopel who live diffrently and c the world diff.
Crystal

AOL

#5 Nov 15, 2008
Thats not right! Y are these people hatin on us just b/c they way we chose to veiw the world and how we want to stand.

Those haters need to stop b4 someone gets them for the way they are.
troy luginbill

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2008
News flash Crystal. You (juggalos) have been getting us "for the way they are" for many years now. That is why we are afraid. Juggalos represent a real threat to innocent people.
psychosquad

Temecula, CA

#7 Jan 28, 2009
troy luginbill wrote:
News flash Crystal. You (juggalos) have been getting us "for the way they are" for many years now. That is why we are afraid. Juggalos represent a real threat to innocent people.
we only take care of people when they deserve to get hit just like anyonther person juggalos are supposed to promote being peacefull and building up their karma. we dont kill unless it is deserved only be affraid if you are doing something to deserve being hit. juggalos dont kill for no reaso
troy luginbill

Dravosburg, PA

#8 Jan 28, 2009
psychosquad-"juggalos dont kill for no reason"

"we only take care of people when they deserve to get hit just like anyonther person juggalos are supposed to promote being peacefull and building up their karma. we dont kill unless it is deserved only be affraid if you are doing something to deserve being hit. juggalos dont kill for no reaso"

Listen to yourself. you just said that because you listen to ICP you have the authority and ability to judge whether someone gets to live or die. What gives you the right to make this decision? The fact that you think you can make that decision makes me afraid of you. What are your criteria for deserving death? Do you make the decision or can any old Juggalo? What if your decision does not agree with another Juggalos decision? Does that make your "family" wrong and you right?

I have already been threatened numerous times on this board, simply because I disagreed with you. I had some punk 16 year old who knows me in my community ask if I was the guy that hates Juggalos on the internet. After I said yes he told me to watch my back cause the family may come knockin if I don't stop hatin'.

Do you get it? Really, cause I don't think you do. When someone dies there is no rocking soundtrack, no snappy one liner, no credits at the end. It isn't a movie, or a concert. THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD and somewhere their friends and real family are crying over them. And if you did it then YOU ARE A FUCKING MURDERER! And if you think the person was right in being a murderer because he is a Juggalo then YOU are a GANG MEMBER. And as a gang member you are ruining it for all of your family who are getting blamed for your actions.
Jokers Smile

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2009
"Truly, who ever we are, where ever we reside, we exist upon the whim of murderers."

Alan Moore, Watchmen, Tales of the Black Freighter.

Theres nothing to be done about murder. It doesn't matter if they kill for reasons of race, religion, or choice of music. We all exist upon the whim of murderers and there is nothing to be done with that.

Does this mean we shouldn't carry our religions, our race or music choice? Should we hide ourselves out of fear of attracting the attention of those mad enough to take a life?

The courage to be true to yourself in the face of such opposition is what we need. They think that by killing someone for what they claim to be they can somehow damage that claim. That by killing a juggalo, they're damaging the juggalo community and the juggalo way. And for this I laugh. How absurd that they believe that by killing us they can defeat us. That by ending a life they can end a way of life. They think they can scare us, and that's what makes me laugh.

Are they wrong? Perhaps. Are they absurd? In many ways. So I laugh.
troy luginbill

Dravosburg, PA

#11 Feb 4, 2009
The samurai had a saying that the value of a mans life is measured by the length of a sword.

One would have to wonder if the criminal element, Juggalo or otherwise truly believes that they are overcoming the rest of mainstream society when they commit a violent crime.

I have to wonder about the seeming culture of violence we are creating for ourselves. Kids play at being gangsta, a weapon is seen as being the answer to an argument. No longer are we relying on our own judgement to find an answer, but instead our emotional commitment to a violent path. It isn't just the Juggalos that listen to violent music, although some have embraced it as a way of life. But I don't believe it is the music that is doing this. What I have seen of my sons friends they look to the older kids who have in turn looked to their older siblings. Does it stop there? I don't know. But violent gang culture is mainstream. It is pervasive. ICP is simply becoming another form of this culture as people embrace the lyrics instead of the message.
10311 TFN

Belmont, MA

#12 Feb 12, 2009
Everyone read this blog. http://juggaloholocaust.blogspot.com
10311 TFN

Belmont, MA

#13 Feb 12, 2009
Everyone read this blog on the written webpage. http://juggaloholocaust.blogspot.com
troy luginbill

Dravosburg, PA

#14 Feb 12, 2009
Um, would someone please post references to the actual deaths caused by the Juggalo holocaust. I looked around and the only people that killed Juggalos because they are Juggalos are other Juggalos (usually by accident). There have been some Juggalos that have met untimely deaths due to sociopaths and actual criminals, but not because they were juggalos.

I read the page of the land of the banned (the only group promulgating the Juggalo holocaust), and the thing started out as a joke to get you guys all up in arms (which succeeded, so I am not sure what that says about some of the critical thinking skills in our nation.)

The sad part is that the people who started the joke, now actually believe they are themselves badass gangstas and hard core punk nazi's. Looking at their picture thread I can only say that there is one site on the internet where all levels of studliness go to die. Theirs.

People may dislike you, and certainly don't understand you but I am sorry to break it to you that the level of hate you rate is nowhere near that of Jews, blacks, or chinese. They actually get killed for being what they are.

“Agent of Chaos”

Since: Feb 09

Somewhere

#15 Feb 13, 2009
That's some funny stuff there. Seeing how well the original holocaust worked, this one should be just as useless. How many times do they have to bash their heads against a page before they realize they can't kill an idea?

What a joke.
troy luginbill

Dravosburg, PA

#16 Feb 14, 2009
it has been an interesting conversation so far over there. Not something that is sparking any hope in humanity however.

“Agent of Chaos”

Somewhere

#17 Feb 14, 2009
Humanity is a rare thing, always has been, but its getting around. You can't expect every animal to evolve at the same time, its something that happens gradually. Every now and then you get a few who jump ahead and they serve to lead the rest towards the next level by example. Its a natural process.

That's why I just laugh when I see stuff like this. Its like a monkey in a man suit. They may look like a human, they may walk like one, or even talk like one, but underneath it all they're still an animal, and so only know how to think like an animal. They'll never amount to anything significant as long as they remain animals, and so their antics are as insignificant as they are.

Let them bang their chests and throw stones. Their actions are as spears hurled upward to murder the sky. Let them try, and let them fail. Juggalos will live on.
vilent g

Grand Rapids, MI

#18 Feb 15, 2009
why these fools gota bring hate to da family
serena

Wichita, KS

#19 Feb 17, 2009
look just because you people perseve the juggalo community as a bad thing all it really is is a gourp of people who find comfort in knowing that there are people otu there who understand how they feel and can relate to their problems. the family is all about each other no one can come in between us yuou can try but you wont break us at all i have had 4 friends killed because they were all juggalos and thats not right so to all the homies out there just keep your head up and your hatchet high

MMFWCL
belle

Tulsa, OK

#20 Feb 22, 2009
HEY troy people are scared of things because they cant control it.
if you "people" would lay off us and stick to your own life you would be so scared of us you would be focused on your own damn life ... when people have to have an excuse to kill its pethedic. the only reason why they are hating is because they are upset that they arent as good and have caring people around them like we do.

“Agent of Chaos”

Somewhere

#21 Feb 24, 2009
How is this any different than racism or faithism (targeting by religious faith)? People have been persecuting each other over trivial things since we crawled out of caves. Now instead of race or religion, its choice of music.

Racists target those of different skin color, calling them names, judging them unfairly, and try to harm them in various, and often deadly, ways. The same goes for different religious faiths (there are places here in America where its dangerous to be Muslim), and even different nationalities (many countries discriminate against foreigners, especially Americans).

These juggalo killers are no different than the KKK, the Taliban, and the Nazis (well, other than their level of organization). A bunch of dumbass, bigots who's ignorance compels them to smash that which they don't understand.

Where will stupidity go next? Find out on the next episode of "When animals attack".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 'Insane' Clown ... Last Post Wins A Posse Jun 22 _FLATLINE-------- 1
Faygo in Phoenix Mar '17 GCU 1
suicide hotline call. song playing while many i... Jan '17 Savere101 1
help me find a song (Jan '12) Dec '16 Dsmith 5
News Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Sep '16 KottonMouthKing4Life 912
News Woman's finger severed, man charged with mayhem (Sep '16) Sep '16 Kev from Michigan 1
News Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Jul '16 DNH 54
More from around the web