Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2011
Anonymous

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So im on the youtube and i stumble across the juggalo nation documentary. and through this video i learned of the tulsa anti juggalo league. now this is a group of people who use high school bully tacticts not to mention immaturitiy blasphemy and pure stupidity to threaten and insult a group of people they truly know nothing about. but that doesnt bother me. as a juggalos we deal with this kind of thing all the time. but what does bother me is the fact that those people put themselves up on a pedistle and convince themselves as well as try to convince others that we juggalos are nothing but degenerate losers. now let me pose a question. if icp never existed subsequently voiding the existance of the juggalo family all together what would these people be doing. and i think the answere is the same thing there doing now but the would have to find another group of people to point at and accuse. because regardless of the non existance of icp or psychopathic records and juggalos he people who have commited crimes would still have commited said crimes. if sam mcrosky had been a fan of slipknot and those guys that beat that girl up in tulsa had been slipknot fans instead of icp fans would maggots be classifeid as a gang. would there be a tulsa anti maggot league instead. the answer is yes. you see these people are just looking for someone to blame.they should blame themselves. if you see a juggalo and think to yourself oh hes nothing but a crimnal then its your fault he acts that way. if you here about a juggalo killing someone and decide to blame icp instead of questioning the structure and sanctity of his upbringing then its your fault the behavior continues for taking the easy route and pointing the finger at a group thats public image isnt all smiles and kissing babys instead of focusing on the the way they were raised and the beliefs there PARENTS instilled. maybe if we could fix the way some of these kids are forced to live and change the greedy out for yourself ways of the world maybe icp never would have appealed to them in the firstplace........... oh and one last thing those guys from the tulsa anti juggalo leage need to work on spreading the word because i live in bartlesville oklahoma which is only a half hour from tulsa and ive never even heard of you until today.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

while i appreciate the effort you put into this you basically just wasting your time. from the dawn of modern society man has always had a need to blame something or someone else. its nature for the most part. while we could sit here and say this anti-juggalo league needs to stop blaming us for this or that, in reality it solve nothing because they wont. what we as whole need to do is make our own voices heard. we need to be more vocal against these morons that commit crimes and claim they are juggalos.
Anonymous

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 2, 2011
 
i completly agree. but i dont think im wasting my time. im just trying to use logic to make people see that we are not the problem and if even one hater reads that and truly understands where we are coming from ill be satisfied. and your right we do need to voice our discontent when it comes to those who commit crimes and give us a bad name. but apart from the internet we wont get a chance to do that. because when a person commits a crime and they call themselves a juggalo instead of speaking to the local juggalo community they take icp on nightline and hassle them about what isnt really there fault. but my original point was that if people took juggalos out of equation all together who would be at fault? i dont know. but i do know that its much easier to see that hatchetman and blame it than pull up the roots and the true problem. but you and me both know that it isnt gonna happen like that

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

El Payaso wrote:
i completly agree. but i dont think im wasting my time. im just trying to use logic to make people see that we are not the problem and if even one hater reads that and truly understands where we are coming from ill be satisfied. and your right we do need to voice our discontent when it comes to those who commit crimes and give us a bad name. but apart from the internet we wont get a chance to do that. because when a person commits a crime and they call themselves a juggalo instead of speaking to the local juggalo community they take icp on nightline and hassle them about what isnt really there fault. but my original point was that if people took juggalos out of equation all together who would be at fault? i dont know. but i do know that its much easier to see that hatchetman and blame it than pull up the roots and the true problem. but you and me both know that it isnt gonna happen like that
youre absolutely right in the fact that people just need someone to blame..Columbine...what was the first thing they did? oh it was the music....yea well not so much...it was the result of two disillusioned and disturbed individuals and the actions of a few less than stellar examples of humanity on the other side also. both of these things have become a huge problem in todays society. people of a less than sound mind reacting to movies and other forms of media and people who feel a need to judge others based on style, sexual preference, music etc. but instead of placing the blame strictly on human behavior society must place the blame on something else. Society doesnt want to accept that these actions are a result of human interaction because it proves that we arent as advanced of a society as they believe and that is more reality than they can handle. its easier to say...."Oh ICP's lyrics are violent and resulted in this horror." than it is to say "my son/daughter was a disturbed individual and i just didnt take notice/pay enough attention.". they fail to take into account how many people actually listen to ICP/Psychopathic records when making these statements. i mean if it was music that drove people to the edge there would be hundreds of thousands of murders and there would be nothing they could do to stop it. now onto the point of us raising our voices...you say all we have is the internet correct? well the internet connects the world in seconds. my friend what we need to do, and i may catch heat for this, is when an article comes up and it doesnt paint such a good light we cant go to where it is posted and start with the "F@3k the Haterz" b.s. We cant just go there and start wearing and putting up half-assed comments. We need keep our cool and post well thought out responses the negate the things that have been said about us. the internet is a powerful tool and can be used to either lift us up or drag us down, but it our responsibility to police our own.
Anonymous

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Once again your completly right. i aggree the internet is a powerful tool if used properly but the problem is anybody can put anything on the internet and there are alot of people with alot of different oppinions which makes it very unclear whos telling the truth. you see half the people who read somthing on the internet take it as fact while the other half realize that its just one tiny thought in a sea of oppinions. and your write we do need to start policing our own but that will certainly prove to be a difficult task. but hey anything worth having is worth working for. but my point with this comment is to explain that the way i see it is there is alot of information to cloud peoples judgment when it comes to the internet which is why i think we need a new medium. a new outlet to address the public beyond the chatroom haters and concerened parentst that spend there time in chatrooms like these(not to sound hypocritical because i realize im doing the same thing) but im doing it to get everyday people to think before they place blame and to get los who are unsure what to do to think about really working to make people as well.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 17, 2011
 
Lotus over the past several months youve become one of my favorite ppl lol. and payso you seem like a cool ninja too. i was actually talking to my mom about almost the same shit recently. the way i see it as you've just gotta take the good with the bad and hopefully we can change some ppls opinions of us and show them that were in fact logical and coherent ppl. but as lotus and i both know. theres always gonna be immature ppl like Blunt Smoker who just talk shit and make homophobic remarks wit absolutely no basis on which to talk dhit. moving to a different topic, what i think is funny is that alot of the common haters call us white trash etc, wen in fact were the opposite. we hate bigotry and all that. but they see our appearance and (i truely think) they get jealous. because not many ppl can be that comfortable embracing bein a scrub, its like their world would just crumble if they couldn wear the brand new Nikes(who support sweatshops btw) or Hollister or wtf ever they think is popular at the time. i think its sad really. they have to try so hard to be something they're not, but then hate on the people that accept each other no matter what they wear or like(except for the Shady haters lol) but really if there more more ninjas like us that could see the light of media i feel our image would truely change for the better

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cali Born Ninja wrote:
Lotus over the past several months youve become one of my favorite ppl lol. and payso you seem like a cool ninja too. i was actually talking to my mom about almost the same shit recently. the way i see it as you've just gotta take the good with the bad and hopefully we can change some ppls opinions of us and show them that were in fact logical and coherent ppl. but as lotus and i both know. theres always gonna be immature ppl like Blunt Smoker who just talk shit and make homophobic remarks wit absolutely no basis on which to talk dhit. moving to a different topic, what i think is funny is that alot of the common haters call us white trash etc, wen in fact were the opposite. we hate bigotry and all that. but they see our appearance and (i truely think) they get jealous. because not many ppl can be that comfortable embracing bein a scrub, its like their world would just crumble if they couldn wear the brand new Nikes(who support sweatshops btw) or Hollister or wtf ever they think is popular at the time. i think its sad really. they have to try so hard to be something they're not, but then hate on the people that accept each other no matter what they wear or like(except for the Shady haters lol) but really if there more more ninjas like us that could see the light of media i feel our image would truely change for the better
its pretty simple really, they need something to hate...and since openly hating someones color is too hardcore for them they pick something on a smaller scale. a bigot, be it because of color, sexual orientation, religious belief etc, is still just that, a bigot. you can hate on me all you want for being a juggalo but the simple fact is i am indeed better than them because i dont hate someone based off of music and hearsay.
Anonymous

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 18, 2011
 
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
its pretty simple really, they need something to hate...and since openly hating someones color is too hardcore for them they pick something on a smaller scale. a bigot, be it because of color, sexual orientation, religious belief etc, is still just that, a bigot. you can hate on me all you want for being a juggalo but the simple fact is i am indeed better than them because i dont hate someone based off of music and hearsay.

truly. if only people could learn to look in the mirror and see their own true reflections and find thier own ignorance and hypocritcal ways staring back at them maybe they would realize how petty thier hate is and understand that there are bigger problems but no matter how many times i say it nothing changes not that i expected it to. i just wanted to plant some seeds and food for thought maybe get ninjas to rally together solidly for this cause. to make people see what they are doing and make them see that they are wasting there lives and energy on unnecessary hate.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 22, 2011
 
Hell yea bro. I agree 100% man. Im gonna start working on that with my los out here in cincy. We're gonna start a movement, bottom line
Anonymous

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 23, 2011
 
Cali Born Ninja wrote:
Hell yea bro. I agree 100% man. Im gonna start working on that with my los out here in cincy. We're gonna start a movement, bottom line
Sounds perfect. because a movement is what needs to happen. now if your serious about this it could lead to somthing much greater than ourselves.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 24, 2011
 
Dam skippy im serious ninja. We're gonna get people to see through the shadowy veil that the mainstream has cast over Juggalos that have made people think we are the enemy when in reality the opposite is true
Anonymous

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 28, 2011
 
hell ya fam. thats what i like to hear. we need to stand together and rise above the bull shit and get people to listen. and any ninjas who decide to do this be sure to keep me posted

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 1, 2011
 
Feel free to add me on facebook btw. www.facebook.com/brandonbarekman Just be sure to send me a msg so i know who u are otherwise ill think ur some random lol
Juggalotus2k11

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 19, 2011
 
Hell these people have a fucking video of them beating the shit out of 2 people on youtube.throwing them into tables, smashing their heads into the concrete and throwing a full steel trash can at one of the guys heads.before in their van they were thinking bout running them over and even killing them. If they did kill them thats 3rd degree murder and all of tulsa could get shut down and at least half of them thrown into jail for the rest of their miserable lives.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 22, 2011
 
Juggalotus2k11 wrote:
Hell these people have a fucking video of them beating the shit out of 2 people on youtube.throwing them into tables, smashing their heads into the concrete and throwing a full steel trash can at one of the guys heads.before in their van they were thinking bout running them over and even killing them. If they did kill them thats 3rd degree murder and all of tulsa could get shut down and at least half of them thrown into jail for the rest of their miserable lives.
wen you say these ppl who are you refering to? And who are the ppl gettin beaten?
Juggalotus2k11

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 25, 2011
 
Cali Born Ninja wrote:
<quoted text> wen you say these ppl who are you refering to? And who are the ppl gettin beaten?
the main 4 t.a.j.l. people and two others kicking the shit out of two people he lost a fighting match to.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 26, 2011
 
oh ok. And wow thats some messed up shit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookin for some family in NC *juggalettes juggalos (Feb '09) Aug 6 juggaloofthencreg... 57
D-11 bans Insane Clown Posse apparel (Jan '06) Aug 2 CommonCatheter 1,255
why does icp and twisted suck so bad Jul 26 icy mike 1
Ill Mind 7/ Nov Mind 7 Jul '14 Chaseninja 1
Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Jul '14 MR SKIPPY LOC 910
Hatred against Juggalos (Jan '08) Jul '14 Balsac the jaws o... 182
for juggalo (Nov '10) Jun '14 kapil 40

Search the Insane Clown Posse Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••