'Juggalo' man who threatened woman ov...

'Juggalo' man who threatened woman over traffic incident gets preliminary hearing date

There are 162 comments on the Southeast Missourian story from Mar 21, 2009, titled 'Juggalo' man who threatened woman over traffic incident gets preliminary hearing date. In it, Southeast Missourian reports that:

A preliminary hearing has been set in the case of a man who police say threatened a woman with a hatchet over a traffic altercation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southeast Missourian.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
juggallette for life

Prescott Valley, AZ

#1 Apr 7, 2009
a guy lost his temper. why do you have to label him as a juggalo? why cant he just be a man who lost his temper. why do you hav to give the rest of us a bad name?
Lady in Cape

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2009
He identified himself as a Juggalo. I really doubt you will be a "Juggallette for life". You need to grow up sometime.
juggallette for life

Prescott Valley, AZ

#5 Apr 13, 2009
no i realized a ;pmg time ago that the world needed to change and i needed to better myself and i will continue to better myself and be juggallette. so shut your mouth if youd ont know what your talking about!
boot

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2009
juggallette for life wrote:
no i realized a ;pmg time ago that the world needed to change and i needed to better myself and i will continue to better myself and be juggallette. so shut your mouth if youd ont know what your talking about!
Juggle deez nuts Juggllette
Michael Rockstad

Burleson, TX

#7 Apr 14, 2009
Man the guy lost his temper and overreacted so what... Its not like we actaully care what people think about us or we wouldn't be juggalos
juggallette for life

Prescott Valley, AZ

#8 Apr 14, 2009
boot wrote:
<quoted text>Juggle deez nuts Juggllette
grow up
Whigger

Washington, MO

#9 Apr 21, 2009
I love to see a bunch of child molester looking guys dress up in clown outfits and scream vulgar lyrics that don't make sense so I guess I'm a juggalo, giggilo, who gives a sh*t?
juggallette for life

Prescott Valley, AZ

#10 Apr 27, 2009
i do and alot of other people. wow your so kool putting down people you dont know
cashmoney

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 May 2, 2009
ICP sucks and so do you.
juggallette for life

Prescott Valley, AZ

#12 May 8, 2009
one day you will all grow up and realize that you should accept people for who they are. You will shut your mouth and learn to not care what people think. And one day you will see the bliss we juggalos and juggallettes have found. So grow up!
tell me

Lexington, KY

#13 May 15, 2009
what "bliss" are you talking about?
Lette Smokes

Durango, CO

#14 May 16, 2009
the bliss of knowing we have betterd ourselves...knowing that we made ourselves ok to survive in this hellish world....thats bliss enough for me....i got a big family that i love so i have this bliss and i aint leavin it mcl

Homestead, FL

#15 May 16, 2009
ICP is funny the first time you hear it. After that it's just stupid. So paint your face and grab a bottle of Faygo, that way we'll know who you are when we see you and we'll be able to avoid conversation with your dumb asses. And when you move outta your mom's basement and can't afford the make-up and drug induced hazes maybe you'll be forced to join the productive side of life. Best of luck on the gettin' outta the basement thing.
the one and only

Mountain View, CA

#16 May 16, 2009
guest wrote:
ICP is funny the first time you hear it. After that it's just stupid. So paint your face and grab a bottle of Faygo, that way we'll know who you are when we see you and we'll be able to avoid conversation with your dumb asses. And when you move outta your mom's basement and can't afford the make-up and drug induced hazes maybe you'll be forced to join the productive side of life. Best of luck on the gettin' outta the basement thing.
wow what an idiot you are one of those people that meets one of us and judges all of us by that one well just so you kno i am a juggalo i moved out of my parents house when i was 17 i went to college and now i own my own business and make more money than you could ever dream of so how do i fit into your perspective on juggalos

“ For God & Country!”

Since: Oct 08

St. Louis, Mo.

#17 May 16, 2009
what is a juggalos and juggallettes?
the one and only

Oldfield, MO

#18 May 16, 2009
Jesus leads me wrote:
what is a juggalos and juggallettes?
a juggalo\juggalette is somebody who listens to insane clown posse and can hear a religious message in their music most of us are good people but there are some who act like complete jackasses and give us all a bad name

“ For God & Country!”

Since: Oct 08

St. Louis, Mo.

#19 May 18, 2009
What is the message?
the one and only

Mount Vernon, IA

#20 May 18, 2009
Jesus leads me wrote:
What is the message?
that depends on the song its like a book you have the words in the book and a moral to the story same with icp songs all mosy people hear is them talking about killing people but what they dont hear is the people they talk about killing are the bigots and richies and everybody that looks down on someone else just because of how they look or what they wanna be in life juggalos are about accepting everybody for who they are not just other juggalos
juggallette for life

Prescott Valley, AZ

#21 May 18, 2009
a juggalo is someone who wants to better them selves and coudnt care less what people think abou them.

and to the Guest. I just wanna say. ICP is funny the first time you hear it. Its lame and dumb the second time. Yet the more you listen to it and when you finally hear the messages behind it. Then you realize being down with the clown is a good thing. You just realize its in your blood. But I wouldn't let an ignorant punk like you understand.
the one and only

Mount Vernon, IA

#22 May 18, 2009
juggallette for life wrote:
a juggalo is someone who wants to better them selves and coudnt care less what people think abou them.
and to the Guest. I just wanna say. ICP is funny the first time you hear it. Its lame and dumb the second time. Yet the more you listen to it and when you finally hear the messages behind it. Then you realize being down with the clown is a good thing. You just realize its in your blood. But I wouldn't let an ignorant punk like you understand.
thats true but there is also so much more about being a juggalo if ask everybody you will get many different answers about what a juggalo is and alot of them are right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suicide hotline call. song playing while many i... Jan '17 Savere101 1
help me find a song (Jan '12) Dec '16 Dsmith 5
News Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Sep '16 KottonMouthKing4Life 912
News Woman's finger severed, man charged with mayhem Sep '16 Kev from Michigan 1
News Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Jul '16 DNH 54
faygo to canada (Jun '15) Jun '16 Rexx 2
rare icp/juggalo merch for sale (Jan '08) May '16 T4ter-l4ter 22
More from around the web