The Juggalo Jonathan Gold? Insane Clo...

The Juggalo Jonathan Gold? Insane Clown Posse's Violent J Endorses Los Angeles Restaurant

There are 1 comment on the LA Weekly story from Apr 6, 2011, titled The Juggalo Jonathan Gold? Insane Clown Posse's Violent J Endorses Los Angeles Restaurant. In it, LA Weekly reports that:

We hope our loyal readers gained new insights into the curious world of the Insane Clown Posse with our much-talked-about cover story last month, "Down with the Clown -- The LA Weekly Interview: Insane Clown Posse." One of the points of the piece was to highlight the constant desire for achievement by the ICP's ringmaster and head conceptualist, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Weekly.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 7, 2011
You might have copy-right violations on your hands. I mean Ronald McDonald has already cornered the fast food market, with a goofy clown as their spokesperson. I guess you could go for the gay biker bar scenario, like the movies "Police Academy." I think it was called the "Blue Oyster Bar." With the leather pans and clown make-up worn by grown men, the homosexual motif is there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Jul '16 DNH 54
faygo to canada (Jun '15) Jun '16 Rexx 2
rare icp/juggalo merch for sale (Jan '08) May '16 T4ter-l4ter 22
Richmond juggalettes? May '16 dubstheshiz 1
News Several People were Injured at Insane Clown Pos... (May '07) Apr '16 Suzy 71
Face Paint (Apr '07) Mar '16 violent J 40
Lookin for some family in NC *juggalettes juggalos (Feb '09) Feb '16 Enochian 58
More from around the web