ICP is going mainstream???
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LotusLetteBRI

United States

#70 Jan 28, 2012
Hey they have a right to do some mainstream shows. They are not going to change who they are to conform to mainstream media. But after all the hard work they have put in why shouldn't they have some kind of retirement and money for their kids?
They are not selling out just moving forward. and I support them 100%

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#71 Jan 30, 2012
LotusLetteBRI wrote:
Hey they have a right to do some mainstream shows. They are not going to change who they are to conform to mainstream media. But after all the hard work they have put in why shouldn't they have some kind of retirement and money for their kids?
They are not selling out just moving forward. and I support them 100%
thats the truth. 20 years in the business and basically backing themselves they have earned the right to profit off the fame they have acheived.
Dr_Stoner

Dalton, GA

#72 Mar 12, 2012
ummmm who is Mainstream? ICP and KMK both are underground. So why is everyone thinking ICP is going mainstream because a UNDERGROUND song?
Dr_Stoner

Dalton, GA

#73 Mar 12, 2012
Ummmm Mainstream? Icp and Kmk both are Underground so why is everyone thinking Icp is going mainstream when the song is a underground song?
Cruelflex

Fort Meade, FL

#74 Dec 4, 2012
damn ICP sold out bad,but Twiztid is still tight
wickedclown

Sacramento, CA

#75 Feb 1, 2013
icp hasnt sold out... theyre jus tryina come out with new stuff to keep the family growing. and honestly we need that with all the fbi bullsh*t happenin...
either way,, ill always have love fer icp, whether theyr justified in making a new joker card and calling a part of a new deck or not. plus,, if icp went mainstream all of psycopathic wuld soon follow. but then again, with new rappers on there like cold 187 and doe dubbla who have a more acceptable sound to those who arent juggalos but like that underground rap,, theres a chance that all juggalo music culd go maystream.
however i dont see this happenin. i see everybody has replaced wayne with drake and those who havent like them both, so for me, i have no fears of icp going mainstream anytime soon.
Spekter Forsaken Fury

Lansing, MI

#76 Sep 23, 2013
ICP was really good their downward slop was bang pow boom all after that was awful, pretty much. ICP is mainstream very mainstream and they are just awful for that. They ruined their good name in the underground for money, what a joke they have become truthfully. I'm a juggalo cold heartedly too but i dont like icp, Twiztid keeps shit true and wickid i see plus being better lyricists then icp is too is cool.
ESHAM is true

Longmont, CO

#77 Oct 14, 2013
icp and twiztid, and well all rap blows, esham is the pure source of wicked shit and was first, so fuck all the rest, I was a juggalo till I heard esham. esham is so dope that nothing can compare or even come near and if it does come close, it is to much like esham and it is wanabe bullshit, like icp. for the record, being a juggalo tought me 2 things, faygo is the shit, and Eminem is the most pathetic excuse for a singer, American, and human being, and violent j particularly is rite behind him, and I mean rite behind him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help me find a song (Jan '12) Tue Dsmith 5
News Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Sep '16 KottonMouthKing4Life 912
News Woman's finger severed, man charged with mayhem Sep '16 Kev from Michigan 1
News Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Jul '16 DNH 54
faygo to canada (Jun '15) Jun '16 Rexx 2
rare icp/juggalo merch for sale (Jan '08) May '16 T4ter-l4ter 22
Richmond juggalettes? (May '16) May '16 dubstheshiz 1
More from around the web