Insain Ninjette

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

wtf?? that cant be true...but they were on Vh1 last monday and there used to be talk about them going mainstream...but if they do that its against everything they say...so what would all the fam do if icp went mainstream?? i would flip out idk wtf i would do becuz i found the dark carnival becuz of them and mainstream is everything they say were not...mmfcl
juggalo 420

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2007

if icp goes main stream im going to flip tfo

Since: Mar 07

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2007

ICP is mainstream look at all the stuff they do. They just don't pay to get on the radio of to have music videos. They are just out to make money. Think about it, they know most juggalos are broke, the why to they sell everything at a premium on their website?
Azloid

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

Twiztid Ninja wrote:
ICP is mainstream look at all the stuff they do. They just don't pay to get on the radio of to have music videos. They are just out to make money. Think about it, they know most juggalos are broke, the why to they sell everything at a premium on their website?
well yes, they aren't doing it for free, and nobody would. but they aren't like making millions and buying mansions and things. the money goes back into psy records to make videos, to make new albums, to pay all the ppl that work the warehouse, street teams, the artists, etc. of course they make money, but not mainstream sellout money. we wouldn't get new psy artists like boondoxxx and the like without money coming in, plus they put on wfoff radio for us, plus i don't buy merch, but those that do like it.
icp did try to sell out ages ago, with lets go all the way, off bizaar, and it was played on mtv, and they lost half of the juggalos because of it. then they wanted to get rid of blaze, and twiztid said blaze goes, we go, and then icp settled buy making madrox and mono dons alongside vj, s2d, and alex. and then the f*** mtv started coming out from everywhere to regain their underground status. but i forgive 'em.
Down Ass Lette

Bellevue, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

Judged:

would I mind if ICP went mainstream? kinda. it depends on how the sh*t turned out. would i turn my back on them? HELL NO. juggalette til my last breath...and even after when i kick it with all of you all up in Shangri-La.MMFCL TO ALL OF YOU! peace.
WOW

Rapid City, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2007

Ya know for me its not about the music. I mean it brought me into the Dark Carnival but if J and Shaggy and twiztid and blaze and everybody died right know, it wouldn't change shit for me I would still rock the hatchet. But i do have to say that if they changed there music to fit something else because they were told to, I would be a little angered.
hatchetwarrior

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

hey yo 2 mf things the family is not mainstream because they aint on tv or the radio the second thing is i didnt hear any of that sh** but if wut u say is true then ill flip and f****** go psychopathic..lol

“What up ya'll? What's been up?”

Since: Sep 07

Palmdale, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2007

Man...last time ICP was "MAINSTREAM" was during a very period of time during "The Great Milenko" days.
:]
But if they went mainstream...I know they but if so I would be like, "okay dude wtf common..." But not really care too much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2007

I really wouldnt care, in fact Id like it =P

Palmdale, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2007

Has you people seen "Think 4 Yourself" music video by Kottonmouth Kings featuring ICP and Lady Love?
Ja_Reaper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2007

They not goin mainstream
james grable a jugglo

Palmdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

i will be mad if they go mainstearm because i am a jugglo and juggos will never go mainstearm

Palmdale, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

They won't period...actually they would have to pay MTV and shit like that money and would they do that? Haha, maybe if it was some REALLY crazy ass music!
Juggalo from Finland

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

I dont think that icp is going to mainstream, they are now undergroud and they stay in there

Palmdale, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2007

Thats right i vouche for finland juggalo. there aint changing maybe their style but they arent coming above ground cause if you listen to their stuff you think a rapper person that gets on mtv would bump that and expect to get paid for that?
Anonoymus Juggalo

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

when read the title of this i lol'd uncontrolabley. In fact if ICP did go mainstream it would be on accident not on purpose. If the type of music style changes to the "horrorcore" style and the radios go insane over it give ICP hours and hours of radio play that would be the only way I could see them going somewhat mainstream but i wont care as long as they dont start changing the message they send ill be down for life. if they do change there style to lets say Soilja Boi style(in othere words "crap") ill still listen to there old albums a recall olds times but im always going to be down. so many good things have come my way since ive started listening to them.
Rachel aka ThY RiNgMaStEr

Baldwinville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2008

f*** no... ICP is real fo life mutha facku
SX_RX_N_RR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

Yeah. then they sold out the rest of the way with "thy unveiling." ICP sucks.
wicked smilee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

SX_RX_N_RR wrote:
Yeah. then they sold out the rest of the way with "thy unveiling." ICP sucks.
I too, was briefly disappointed with 'shangri-la'. but such is life... the world evolves, and so has icp.

i still dig what theyre about. keeping me laughing, and loving, and that's what lifes all about.

subsequentially, i have to point out that 'hells pit' and 'tempest' more than made up for it. the score is still tipped in thier favor for me.

oh, and thank you so much for taking the time to sign my guest book, after reading my 'joker's card interpretations'.

~smilee
JUGGALO NINJA

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2008

NO I WENT TO ICP BECAUSE I COULDEST FIT IN WITH MAINSTREAM I H8 MAINSTREAM! THEY WILL NOT DO THAT THEY LOVE THE HOMMIES TO MUCH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Search the Insane Clown Posse Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hatred against Juggalos (Jan '08) Jul 8 Balsac the jaws of deaht 182
D-11 bans Insane Clown Posse apparel (Jan '06) Jun 29 crisco 1,254
for juggalo (Nov '10) Jun 26 kapil 40
Feds to ask judge to drop lawsuit by Insane Clo... Jun 23 Kid Kilobyte 1
ICP Skateboard Decks for sale RARE (Feb '10) Jun '14 Josh 3
Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 52
Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Apr '14 well 909
•••
•••