FBI: Juggalos a 'criminal threat'

FBI: Juggalos a 'criminal threat'

There are 9 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 2, 2011, titled FBI: Juggalos a 'criminal threat'. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

The FBI has labeled Juggalos, the face-painting fans of rap group the Insane Clown Posse, as a potentially dangerous gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Round them up and exterminate these sub human animals!
Big low

San Jose, CA

#2 Nov 5, 2011
There not there all the.kids.in,high school who play world.of.warcraft

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 8, 2011
Big low wrote:
There not there all the.kids.in,high school who play world.of.warcraft
Maybe in school you shoud've paid more attention in class. They Juggalos are the stupid ones.

“i'm a paul heyman girl”

Since: Jul 10

zany to the max

#5 Nov 9, 2011
This is a very irresponsible move on the FBI's part. While juggalos have a pretty bad reputation in the scene/music industry, I'm positive that the majority of ICP fans aren't violent criminals--potheads(which there is nothing wrong with lol)maybe, but not a serious threat to society.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 10, 2011
styles clash wrote:
This is a very irresponsible move on the FBI's part. While juggalos have a pretty bad reputation in the scene/music industry, I'm positive that the majority of ICP fans aren't violent criminals--potheads(which there is nothing wrong with lol)maybe, but not a serious threat to society.
it also has made things dangerous because A. if a juggalo does do something stupid like, assault or petty theft the fact that are recognized as a gang increases the severity of the penalty and B. if other gangs by some chance could start to look at Juggalos as a threat and innocent people could get hurt.
billybobslimjim

Gainesville, FL

#7 Nov 12, 2011
Damn right these heathens are a threat. A threat to the moral fabric of our once great country. Damn druggie Satan worshippers. Put down the devils music and pick up the bible. You will spend eternity in Hell if you don't.

Rick Perry 2012
Put a WHITE man in the WHITE house!!!
big low

San Jose, CA

#8 Nov 14, 2011
somthing tells me this person billybobslimjim has more then one name on the forium
ashton

New Orleans, LA

#9 Nov 15, 2011
i think this is hilarious
a juggalo is a person who likes the band and just a ride or die fan
y'all make it act like it we actually kill people
Shinigami

Seoul, Korea

#10 Nov 16, 2011
Juggalo fans are fans of horrorcore rap and horrorcore shouldn't really be taken all that serious. I would call it alternative fiction; like gangsta rap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suicide hotline call. song playing while many i... Jan '17 Savere101 1
help me find a song (Jan '12) Dec '16 Dsmith 5
News Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Sep '16 KottonMouthKing4Life 912
News Woman's finger severed, man charged with mayhem Sep '16 Kev from Michigan 1
News Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Jul '16 DNH 54
faygo to canada (Jun '15) Jun '16 Rexx 2
rare icp/juggalo merch for sale (Jan '08) May '16 T4ter-l4ter 22
More from around the web