Missing ICP fan found dead in Hardin ...

Missing ICP fan found dead in Hardin County

There are 122 comments on the Southern Illinoisan story from Aug 17, 2007, titled Missing ICP fan found dead in Hardin County. In it, Southern Illinoisan reports that:

“At this point, we have no comment”

A 30-year-old Indianapolis man who was reported missing was found dead Thursday afternoon near the venue where the four-day Insane Clown Posse festival took place, a Hardin County Sheriff's Department ... via Southern Illinoisan

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southern Illinoisan.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#135 Jul 22, 2011
dude i greatly respect you for that comment, especially coming from a non juggalo. Your point of view is dead on what i want ppl to see all the haters and belligerant shit talkers. I wish there were more ppl with your mindset. Good luck on the essay man
Does Not Matter

Dale, IL

#136 Oct 30, 2011
anti-aconcernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to "Rot in Hell" for coming on the internet and acting like a fool. YOU DON'T need to point the finger at any one.
No one had control over what happen,but GOD him self.
OH , I bet you are one of those people that don't believe in GOD.. Thats IS YOUR problem
And if you would look more into goes on in Hardin County you would see they posted in the papers and on the news. Police can only do so much .
You are IGNORANT seriously y dont YOU do the world a favor and abort Yourself ! Please and Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 'Insane' Clown ... Last Post Wins A Posse Thu _FLATLINE-------- 1
Faygo in Phoenix Mar '17 GCU 1
suicide hotline call. song playing while many i... Jan '17 Savere101 1
help me find a song (Jan '12) Dec '16 Dsmith 5
News Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Sep '16 KottonMouthKing4Life 912
News Woman's finger severed, man charged with mayhem (Sep '16) Sep '16 Kev from Michigan 1
News Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Jul '16 DNH 54
More from around the web