Missing ICP fan found dead in Hardin ...

Missing ICP fan found dead in Hardin County

There are 122 comments on the Southern Illinoisan story from Aug 17, 2007, titled Missing ICP fan found dead in Hardin County. In it, Southern Illinoisan reports that:

“At this point, we have no comment”

A 30-year-old Indianapolis man who was reported missing was found dead Thursday afternoon near the venue where the four-day Insane Clown Posse festival took place, a Hardin County Sheriff's Department ... via Southern Illinoisan

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southern Illinoisan.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
aconcernedcitize n

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 17, 2007
There's a lot to be said for the wonderful police department there. Now I know to make sure to avoid this place, because apparently if there were to be a problem your hicktown keystone cops wouldn't know there ass from a hole in the ground. This man tried to get help and the so-called law enforcment couldn't stop eating their donuts and get there heads out of there ass to help and because of them this mans family has to bury him. Thank God for the wonderful police dept in Indianapolis, they would never have let something like this happen. I hope every last one of them pays for what they didn't do!!!!Rot in hell Hardin County Police!!!
HardinCountyCiti zen

Hope, MN

#2 Aug 17, 2007
It is unfortunate that this happened and our thoughts are with the family. However, don't blame the Hardin County Sheriffs Department. Our new Sheriff has done wonders for this community and the people who live here are hard working great people. If you don't like it here than don't come back! It is unfortunate that this young man's so-called friends didn't care enough to go with him to the hospital and stay close to him when he returned. You have no one to blame but yourselves!
A HARDIN COUNTY FAN

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2007
I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME IN HARDIN COUNTY IN THE PAST AND I CAN REST ASSURED OF MY SAFTY. THE ONLY TIME THERE IS TROUBLE THERE IS WHEN OUT OF COUNTY PEOPLE COME DOWN HERE TO DO THE THINGS THEY WILL NOT DO IN THEIR OWN HOME TOWN
Vampyr3_L3tt3

Springfield, MO

#4 Aug 18, 2007
Ok I myself am a juggalo... I was there at this Gathering and have been for the last 3 year... My roommate and fianc'e have gone for the last 6 years. There are people in every group that give people a bad name and there are those that are good people. for the most part we the juggalo family are good people. I makes me sad to see people blam the sherifs Dept in Hardin county. If you were there you would know that it was mad hot...mostly over 100 degrees plus when you factor in the humidity it felt worse....If people are not smart enough to know how to stay hydrated, out of the sun and avoid whatever else may mess you up in intense heat then you have no buisness out in that kind of enviroment. There were medics there but we are adults...If we cant be responsible for ourselves they are not going to hold us in the campground... I feel for this family and I hope the departed rests Shangri-la...but get real don't blame the close minded people that we were kind to even if there not always to us...you have to keep in mind that people are afraid of what they don't understand...And calling juggalos bad is like calling all catholic preacher bad cause the world thinks they all like lil boys.... I'm out whoop whoop! RIP homie...
anti-aconcernedc itizen

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2007
aconcernedcitizen wrote:
There's a lot to be said for the wonderful police department there. Now I know to make sure to avoid this place, because apparently if there were to be a problem your hicktown keystone cops wouldn't know there ass from a hole in the ground. This man tried to get help and the so-called law enforcment couldn't stop eating their donuts and get there heads out of there ass to help and because of them this mans family has to bury him. Thank God for the wonderful police dept in Indianapolis, they would never have let something like this happen. I hope every last one of them pays for what they didn't do!!!!Rot in hell Hardin County Police!!!
You need to "Rot in Hell" for coming on the internet and acting like a fool. YOU DON'T need to point the finger at any one.
No one had control over what happen,but GOD him self.
OH , I bet you are one of those people that don't believe in GOD.. Thats IS YOUR PROBLEM right there.
And if you would look more into goes on in Hardin County you would see they posted in the papers and on the news. Police can only do so much .
HonestTruth

Elberfeld, IN

#7 Aug 20, 2007
First of all rumor has it that maybe 6000+ people were there. Common sense (and statistics) would tell you that "x amount" of those 6000+ people were probably rapists, murderers, child abusers/molesters and also probably satanists.
Keep in mind we are not talking about common everyday hardworking people here. We are talking about pleasure seeking hedonists whos number one priority is to selfishly please themselves. Their number two priority is to defend others just like them so they can presume to have safety in numbers. There was one person dead...in that type of atmosphere it is surprising there werent several more. But what we probably wont know is how many young girls were raped while they were passed out drunk. No telling how many std's were transmitted. Nor how many babies will be aborted/butchered as an outcome of that mess.
TAsha

United States

#9 Aug 20, 2007
The young mans freinds did stay with him, but by the time they made it to the hospital he had already left because the hospital let him sign himself out and your lovly police department droped him off somewhere knowing he was sick and not coherint.
TAsha

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2007
WOW You guys have alot to say about a bunch of people you do NOT know at all. As for the lady preeching about GOD doesnt the bible say JUDGE NOT you stupid -----?
Susie

Sheboygan, WI

#11 Aug 20, 2007
Sir, I am a Juggalette. I am 26 years old. I have been a Juggalette for 11 years. I have never become pregnant, I have never had an STD, I have never killed, shot heroin, or whatever else it is you think that we do. I have a great relationship woth God, and I'm attending college for Pharmacueticals. How does that make you feel? That someone like me is praying for you. My God is not a hateful God. You are full of hate, therefore why I am preaying for you. And rest comfortably that one of us "hedonistic pigs" will be dispensing your life saving medicines to you and your loved ones in the near future. Sir, or Madame, with all due respect, open your eyes. Experience this life, this world and all the DIFFERENT people and places and ideas it has to offer. The world is a MUCH better place.
HonestTruth

Elberfeld, IN

#12 Aug 23, 2007
You are the one who used the term "hedonistic pigs" neither i nor anyone else has used that term in this thread. With your lack of reading comprehension and your inability to correctly spell common words i sincerely hope you do not dispense any type of medication to anyone i know.
juggaloNH

Palo Alto, CA

#13 Aug 25, 2007
HonestTruth wrote:
First of all rumor has it that maybe 6000+ people were there. Common sense (and statistics) would tell you that "x amount" of those 6000+ people were probably rapists, murderers, child abusers/molesters and also probably satanists.
Keep in mind we are not talking about common everyday hardworking people here. We are talking about pleasure seeking hedonists whos number one priority is to selfishly please themselves. Their number two priority is to defend others just like them so they can presume to have safety in numbers. There was one person dead...in that type of atmosphere it is surprising there werent several more. But what we probably wont know is how many young girls were raped while they were passed out drunk. No telling how many std's were transmitted. Nor how many babies will be aborted/butchered as an outcome of that mess.
youve clearly never been to one of those shows. You act like you know so much about the juggalo community, Anyone that is willing to commit a crime like that is not even a juggalo
Shorty

Naugatuck, CT

#14 Sep 7, 2007
"First of all rumor has it that maybe 6000+ people were there. Common sense (and statistics) would tell you that "x amount" of those 6000+ people were probably rapists, murderers, child abusers/molesters and also probably satanists.
Keep in mind we are not talking about common everyday hardworking people here. We are talking about pleasure seeking hedonists whos number one priority is to selfishly please themselves. Their number two priority is to defend others just like them so they can presume to have safety in numbers. There was one person dead...in that type of atmosphere it is surprising there werent several more. But what we probably wont know is how many young girls were raped while they were passed out drunk. No telling how many std's were transmitted. Nor how many babies will be aborted/butchered as an outcome of that mess."

is this the most disgusting shit you ever heard from probably the biggest redneck bigot who knows nothing about what they are talking about. they should really get a head on their shoulder before they open their mouth.. Whoever you are you obviously dont even use whatevers in your head be fore u use that thing you call a mouth to spit hate. You know nothing about the juggalo family MY FAMILY. It disturbs me you are what we call a piece of shit
So fuck off

RIP. to the homie we lost<3
CLOWN LOVE
HonestTruth

Elberfeld, IN

#15 Sep 9, 2007
Ive been to quite a few outdoor concert events and in the hottest of weather. Every hour on the hour someone should be making an announcement "You need to be drinking water...How much water have you drank today...Turn and ask your neighbor how much water they drank today". Was this type of information announced from the stage and on a frequent enough basis?
If you guys are such a big woopity woo haa family why werent you all watching out for him and taking care of him? If you guys werent all drunk and smoked out of your heads maybe you would have been capable of watching the guy and he wouldnt have died. But noooooo...you were too preocupied with smoking reefer and guzzling booze. The guy died and it wasnt the cops faults. The truth is it was either the concert promoters, the juggheads or his own personal fault. Dont blame others for your own stupidity cause were not buying your pathetic line of crap.
Shorty

Naugatuck, CT

#16 Sep 9, 2007
well, honest truth, which should not be the name you are going by... you say "rumor has it" exactly what u said RUMORS let me ask you a little something were YOU THERE? rapist murderers and satanists HAHAHA.. now it seems to ME like your just pist bc u dont HAVE a family u can really count on like us and YOUR probably that effin child molestin priests dudes.. and we are not hardworking normal people bc we like to label ourselves? how about i work my ass off everyday in this shithole earth that people like u live in that make me want to vomit.. u have no balls or self-esteem obviously .. and for goddamn definite ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS to sit here and write an article so fuckin fake you have NO IDEA what your talking about bc were u there? i dont think so .. how about the juggalos (not jugheads) know the story of the poor soul we lost alot better than you.. its nothing to sit here and argue over a death BUT he was released FROM THE HOSPITAL of dehydration and the POLICE did NOT drop him off at the gatehring SITE they made him walk w/ NO WATER and was found dead.. put it together.. i dont point fingers and blame anyone.. so nietehr should u.. and LEARN before u open your mouth "honest truth" .. so you dont have to "buy into" anything shit.. u think i buy into your bullsh!t?
jealous ones envy =D

I LOVE HATERS
HonestTruth

Elberfeld, IN

#17 Sep 9, 2007
Are you trying to dispute the fact that if between 6000 and 7000 people are present in one place a certain percentage of them will be rapists, murderers and child abusers/molesters? If so you are living in a fragile little fantasy world.
Just because a person listens to a couple of silly clown "crappers" doesnt mean they are incapable of raping, murdering or abusing/molesting. You make out as if a cop pulls me over and im wearing a clown t-shirt and listening to that "crap music" he is going to say "Gee sir i did not know that when i pulled you over you would be dressed in a clown shirt and listening to "crap music" which beyond a shadow of a doubt means you incapable of commiting a crime".

I got news for you buddy...if you think ICP are head of your so called "family" call them up on the phone and tell them you are poor and you dont have any shoes to wear. Then you will know them for who and what they really are. They will take your money from album and concert ticket sales but ill guarantee even if you were starving they wont give any of it back.
Matt

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Sep 9, 2007
Once again i will say exactally why you are wrong then hopefully you will stop talking because after i explain this you will have nothing to say but, "jugheads" and "crap music".
1. I know you have a biker festival and if you even try to dispute that then are more "real" killers at a biker festival then a gathering you are the one who is living in a "fantasy world"
2. Check around the boards. There are several Juggalos who I am not proud of for doing dumb things (fires, rape) but just like fans of Kiss, AC-DC, and (your favorite) Elton John, they are capable of the same things.
3.You have it all backwards. Who is more likely to be pulled over a juggalo or a guy who likes Kiss. If you sayed juggalo your correct. The cops mess with us more because we like ICP. Oh by the way i believe your town is down like 19000 dollars because your town decided to hire more meaningless cops, have fun paying that off.
4. We as juggalos wouldn't even bother ICP for autographs at the mall if we saw them there what makes you think they are our leaders. We stand together with or without music.
5. I dear you to talk any more because i just proved everything you just sayed was false. So look for spelling errors because thats the only mistakes i wrote.
6. Personally i think it eats you up inside to realize that ICP has sold platinum CDs and just resently a platinum movie. They are payed. You work at Burger King. They are known world wide. You are known as Bubba by your kin. They have thousands of fans. Your only fan is your cousin. And she is a groupie.
beans kill people

Franklin, TN

#19 Sep 11, 2007
LOOK. You can't blame anyone. He was 30. The blame ends with him. He was old enough to not need anyone holding his hand. So the man deserves to rest in peace, so let him do so.

And let his family move forward.

I am sure if he were able to, he wouldn't want all this hoopla he said / she said BULLSHIT. Makes US ALL ashamed to know any of you blamer haters on both sides.
Matt

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Sep 12, 2007
Are you kidding? What do we pay the cops for. By your theory we shouldn't have cops at all except to protect toddlers because everyone is old enough to take care of themselves.
HonestTruth

Elberfeld, IN

#21 Sep 13, 2007
The only reason you "jugheads" behaved yourselves and didnt carry on with any of your infamous lunacy was because of the strong police presence. You people raided all our chicken houses in the middle of the night but if that was the worse you did we are willing to overlook you. We normally dont put up with mess like that around here. But we are willing to overlook it and give you the shadow of the doubt by assuming you did it because you were hungry. All we ask is when you all finally grow up and get jobs that you will come back and pay us for the chickens you took.
you sir are a joke

United States

#22 Oct 3, 2007
HonestTruth wrote:
WOW, you...are going straight to hell... how dare you judge us, I AM A HARD WORKING PERSON, I PAY MY TAXES, AND FUCK YOU FOR STEREOTYPING MY FAMILY. I have never been so furious to read something like this. I have family who is in college, some work two jobs. I raise a daughter on my own. I am also a pro life activist, so... you can stick your comments about us right up your self richeous ass. You are right about one thing, we do stick up for eachother, because we have a love that you could never comprehend. The person that was lost, we all cared about and loved without even knowing him, you don't care about what happened to anyone there, you just want a reason to rant and rave about us because your life is so miserable that you take out your frustrations on us, but we will live on, and love on, while you lie by yourself at night, wishing that you had half of the spirit, and sense of belonging that we do. You are pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need help finding song name Aug 27 skintech 1
ICP Skateboard Decks for sale RARE (Feb '10) Jul '15 louie 5
ICP, Eminem, and Tech N9ne considering to do co... (Apr '10) Jun '15 mremokaos 18
faygo to canada Jun '15 TGMicp 1
News 'Juggalo' charged with assault (Dec '09) Jun '15 truth 18
for juggalo (Nov '10) Apr '15 Ronak 45
Welcome To My Haunted Life (Free ) Mar '15 Qaivon 1
More from around the web