To all the haters
I am true juggalo

Lake Elsinore, CA

#1 Nov 20, 2010
I have one request before you start saying any shit about the music listen to the song "thy unveiling" by ICP and anyone who does what other songs by icp and the other psychopathic bands aren't juggalos there just idiots looking for a justified reason to make the world a shitty place
big asscrack

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 29, 2010
You're just stupid.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 25, 2011
i love that song and how is that stupid?? dont say anything unless u can back it up...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 25, 2011
ICP music is horrible. I mean grown men wearing clown make-up: Ronald Mc Donald (fast food burgers), Bozo the Clown (kids entertainment), John Wayne Gacy (homosexual serial killer...well for ICP I get it-the homo part). They are just a poor man's version of KISS. I'm sorry but grown men wearing clown make-up is as scary as a bearded dude wearing a min-skirt and high heels.

Not to mention lettes are hedious looking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Insane Clown Posse fans can't rid gang tag in F... Dec 21 Pardon Pard 1
rare icp/juggalo merch for sale (Jan '08) Aug '17 JugglarRulz 23
Greez e (Jul '17) Jul '17 Icp in da D 1
The 'Insane' Clown ... Last Post Wins A Posse (Jun '17) Jun '17 _FLATLINE-------- 1
Faygo in Phoenix (Mar '17) Mar '17 GCU 1
suicide hotline call. song playing while many i... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Savere101 1
help me find a song (Jan '12) Dec '16 Dsmith 5
More from around the web