Face Paint
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shane

Guttenberg, IA

#30 Apr 4, 2009
I found it like the person said its on there myspace this is what they use:

All the Psychopathic artists use high quality Kryolan paint sticks, made from mineral oil, beeswax, and a bunch of polysyllabic mumbo jumbo, for their faces. We recommend looking for it at a costume shop; the personnel there can probably help you find what you need.
rodney

Bryan, TX

#31 May 2, 2009
yea wer can you get some icp face paint i love that band i aint gay but its pretty good gotta admit

“Agent of Chaos”

Since: Feb 09

Somewhere

#32 May 3, 2009
Grease paint is standard issue. If you want it to stay you need to find transparent powder, this will dry the paint and soak up the excess oil, making it more permanent. They sell it at most costume stores.

Then again, theres nothing wrong with having your paint get messed up.

“"Lotsa Clown Love"”

Since: May 09

Hervey Bay

#33 May 19, 2009
How do you know so much sh!t jokers? no offence
Juggalette 89

Ashtabula, OH

#34 Aug 12, 2009
thanks for all the helpful suggestions :D

and people remember before you re-type the ORIGINAL QUESTION, try READING the posts by other people first.

MWCL

<3
micheal

Denton, TX

#35 Aug 23, 2009
any one know where i can get some contacts like twiztids? im trying to find some but havent had any luck so far any ideas would be a great help mmfwcl
Juggalo Pope

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Sep 14, 2009
I use white grease paint and black lipstick. my sister called me a faygo
baby juggalette

Rockwall, TX

#38 Oct 30, 2009
If ur not down with the clownz
Get off this site
MCL
homo ninja

United States

#39 Oct 30, 2009
whys everbobody allways thinkin we's all gay? just cause one muthaf*cking ninja offers to suck you off between shifts at burger king ? i'll stop it guys if it be givin uz a bad rep. but lissening to ICP made me this way. HOMO JUGGALO REPRAZENTIN'!
Jugglin Juggla

Clovis, NM

#40 Nov 5, 2009
I'm looking for the same shit, I'm goin to the Bang! Pow! Boom! tour in San Antonio and want to find some good shit that won't crack and shit. I don't really care about waterproof but I wouldn't mind a ninjette lettin me in on some secrets. I don't know anything about makeup so tips won't hurt.

MMFCL
homo ninja

United States

#41 Nov 5, 2009
i'll paint your face for you baby! But remember. No teeth.

“Leader of the Juggalo Infantry”

Since: Nov 09

Military, enough said

#42 Nov 10, 2009
Wow, what an awesome reply, I would have never thought a guy that goes by homo ninja would come up with a gay remark. Its amazing how much time and effort you put into your posts. Douche
homo ninja

United States

#43 Nov 10, 2009
you got a problem with gay people? It's a joke, Dick! Just cause i'm gay, i ain't down? You homophobic, bigot.
ninjet

West Pima County, AZ

#45 May 20, 2010
does any bodey know how 2 keep a face paint on
sinner klown

Athens, GA

#46 Oct 6, 2010
hahaha shane why dont you just get some paint brushes and do wat i did and just draw a face paint sesign on your face now i get to to chill with joe bruce and joe ustler because i came up with face paint design no one thought of.
Brandy

Cincinnati, OH

#48 May 9, 2011
Adam wrote:
I got 4 days to find some badass facepaint. Does anyone know what kind ICP uses and how the hell it stays on their faces through a whole show. I want that same Sh1t
it's some grease paint or something
rachael

Monroe, OH

#50 Mar 18, 2012
The type of face paint icp uses is called kryolan its kinda expencive but its sweat & faygo proof lol whoop whoop
clownface

Cisco, TX

#52 Jan 29, 2015
clownface wrote:
<quoted text>
I just watched a few videos on YouTube about this juggalo that does juggalo face paint and the paint he uses looks like some good shit,I want to know what kind of paint that is....wish I knew!
I just sent you one a few minutes ago.

Since: Sep 15

Lovell, WY

#53 Sep 23, 2015
I use acrylics. But I don't really care of it smears I'm camo clown face
violent J

Omaha, NE

#54 Mar 18, 2016
Stop haten my fans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rare icp/juggalo merch for sale (Jan '08) May 29 T4ter-l4ter 22
Richmond juggalettes? May 12 dubstheshiz 1
News Several People were Injured at Insane Clown Pos... (May '07) Apr '16 Suzy 71
Lookin for some family in NC *juggalettes juggalos (Feb '09) Feb '16 Enochian 58
jaggolo job (Dec '13) Jan '16 princ 3
juggalos for allah join oregon militia Jan '16 GIGGLING JOE 1
News 'Juggalo' charged with assault (Dec '09) Dec '15 Doofus 19
More from around the web