Face Paint
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adam

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 30, 2007
I got 4 days to find some badass facepaint. Does anyone know what kind ICP uses and how the hell it stays on their faces through a whole show. I want that same Sh1t
YA mam

Leeds, UK

#2 Jun 21, 2007
i dunno probs some waterproof shit
YA mam

Leeds, UK

#8 Jun 28, 2007
for a hater ICP you know abit too much about ICP's facepaint
JUGGALOTUSETTE

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Jun 29, 2007
WHY R U HEAR HATER BITCH GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE YOUR THE DICK HEAD AND NEVER BEEN FUCKED CUZ YOUR A DICK WAD
Matt
#11 Jun 30, 2007
Its somekind of speacial order sh*t. But you really have to experiment with what is in your town.
Ringmaster

Texarkana, TX

#12 Jul 28, 2007
ICP Sux Sheeeat= I like having my panties around my legs and love grabing my ankles.
juggaloNH

Palo Alto, CA

#13 Aug 25, 2007
they had it on twiztids website they were asked what they used i forget what its called though
Krooked

Reno, NV

#14 Aug 29, 2007
I dunno, I saw the shit on one of the sites, it started with like a b or somethin' I'm trying to find some good paint on the net or somethin', but I can't.

“What up ya'll? What's been up?”

Since: Sep 07

Palmdale, California

#15 Sep 6, 2007
ICP use high quality Kryolan paint as said on their myspace.
:)

“Moderatio est figmentum.”

Since: Aug 07

Homer

#16 Sep 6, 2007
I loved reading about how Twiztid mixed toothpaste and crushed eggshells for facepaint... lmao.
WaffleZ

Pontiac, MI

#18 Sep 19, 2007
Adam wrote:
I got 4 days to find some badass facepaint. Does anyone know what kind ICP uses and how the hell it stays on their faces through a whole show. I want that same Sh1t
Stein Face paint! Its special order though
hollowen man

Poughkeepsie, NY

#19 Sep 21, 2007
yo what the hell kind of paint do they use i wanna paint my face for holloween but i dont want the paint to swet off damn dos anyonje no??????
Matt

Saint Peter, MN

#20 Sep 23, 2007
If its just for Halloween use a cream face paint. Comes in a tube. The crayons suck unless its for outlining and anything else comes off way to easy
bruzer

El Paso, TX

#22 Oct 6, 2007
whats a good website?

“What up ya'll? What's been up?”

Since: Sep 07

Palmdale, California

#23 Oct 8, 2007
Go to ICP's myspace page, then one of their Blogs says what facepaint they use and google it. :]
ViolentJazmin

Rochester, MN

#24 Sep 28, 2008
I'm pretty sure it's a latex based face paint. I've never used it, but it supposed to be waterproof and it peels off instead of washing off with water. MCL!
Adam wrote:
milenkoiswatchin g

Nashua, NH

#25 Sep 29, 2008
they dont use face paint, its skin dye, it stays, longer, and stands up to water, and Faygo. but i use regular facepaint all the time and it works just as well.
ryuken

San Bernardino, CA

#26 Oct 21, 2008
aaa just use cream face paint that comes in a tube
Juggalette Sabrina

Wichita, KS

#28 Nov 6, 2008
WaffleZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stein Face paint! Its special order though
Ya i think that is really cool i never heard about that well ya if u even need to hit up a lette my email is killerclownmissy@yahoo.com.
Shane

Guttenberg, IA

#29 Apr 4, 2009
I'm looking to find the good face paint also, my friend had it and we used it at the ICP concert and it was AWESOME stand on the whole time even with the Faygo showers and we were right up front but I don't know where he got it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Insane Clown Posse fans can't rid gang tag in F... Dec '17 Pardon Pard 1
rare icp/juggalo merch for sale (Jan '08) Aug '17 JugglarRulz 23
Greez e (Jul '17) Jul '17 Icp in da D 1
The 'Insane' Clown ... Last Post Wins A Posse (Jun '17) Jun '17 _FLATLINE-------- 1
Faygo in Phoenix (Mar '17) Mar '17 GCU 1
suicide hotline call. song playing while many i... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Savere101 1
help me find a song (Jan '12) Dec '16 Dsmith 5