Insane Clown Posse plans to sue gover...

Insane Clown Posse plans to sue government for classifying Juggalos as gang

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Aug 10, 2012, titled Insane Clown Posse plans to sue government for classifying Juggalos as gang. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Insane Clown Posse plans to file suit against the federal government for the FBI's labeling of Juggalos - as fans of the group are known - as a gang, the group announced today at the annual Gathering of the Juggalos in rural Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 10, 2012
... entertainment peeps are now messing wit the govment ... how bizarre. We got to start taking some of these special interest groups out back. A good azz kickin will sober them up for sure.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,dey shood tie dem goofs to de whippin poast den tar an fedder dem. de more deys git fom de gubermint de less ahs gits in re-perashuns,no wat i sayin?
... tar & fether would be fun. That will tech em.

... You know, and you know I know, there will never be reparations. We give you enough to get you off our backs is it. We all make $35. to $85. an hour with benifits and retirement. We need space to live and have fun. We keep you happy and entertained right where you all at. Keep shooting each other. Its those mornings when we hear that savage news that peks us up a little, and we smile mo betta that day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rare icp/juggalo merch for sale (Jan '08) May 29 T4ter-l4ter 22
Richmond juggalettes? May 12 dubstheshiz 1
News Several People were Injured at Insane Clown Pos... (May '07) Apr '16 Suzy 71
Face Paint (Apr '07) Mar '16 violent J 40
Lookin for some family in NC *juggalettes juggalos (Feb '09) Feb '16 Enochian 58
jaggolo job (Dec '13) Jan '16 princ 3
juggalos for allah join oregon militia Jan '16 GIGGLING JOE 1
More from around the web