Man on trial is in cult-like gang, expert testifies

There are 2 comments on the May 2, 2011, Knoxville News Sentinel story titled Man on trial is in cult-like gang, expert testifies. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

A man accused of chopping his mother-in-law to death with a hatchet is a member of the Insane Clown Posse gang, an expert testified Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1 May 10, 2011
thats awesome, this douche bag is obviously mentally unstable but yet they blame the music? i have to wonder if he would have other musical tastes would they put that in the article?
Second Born

Sacramento, CA

#2 May 14, 2011
Straight up. He is a straight up mental case that not even other Juggalos would think he was "Cool" He is a disgrace to humankind and makes a bad rep for Juggalos. We don't really chop people up and all that Shixt, It's freekin music. It's like a horror movie with a beat behind it. People could imitate shixt they see in horror movies too, but somehow it all comes down to music. I hate people like those douchebags to take it to a whole other level of psychotic. Lock his ass up and put him the Fuxck down like a rabid dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for juggalo (Nov '10) Apr 10 Ronak 45
Welcome To My Haunted Life (Free ) Mar '15 Qaivon 1
Juggalo Mar '15 Rocky 1
Face Paint (Apr '07) Jan '15 clownface 38
News Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Dec '14 yungsolo88 53
ICP Skateboard Decks for sale RARE (Feb '10) Dec '14 Wwwikkidclown 4
Are you a fan of ICP? Oct '14 JuggalingJake1 1
More from around the web