ICP Sucks Hard
ChildOfBelial

Birmingham, AL

#1 Jun 24, 2010
You all know this, right? Also, you all look like uneducated morons. How can you be so in love with two idiots who talk about the retarded shit they do? They rap about murder, which they, nor any of you, would ever actually have the balls commit. They talk about raping children, which I do believe you low life fucks would do. They talk about doing drugs, which is obvious they do from the lack of any normal, rational, or intelligent thought involved in their songs. ICP are jokes, plain and simple.

I also find it hilarious that all you fools played into their gimmick. You claim to be "rejected by society" or some bullshit and ICP "understands you". They don't give a fuck about you. They care about money. They write songs (I use that term loosely) with extreme shock value because they know a bunch of drug addicted, high school drop-outs would find it appealing. It's all a gimmick. ICP, along with every "artist" with Psychopathic Records, are gimmicks.

Also, why do all of you insist on how "hard" you are? You're not. You're just a bunch of morons. There's nothing scary or intimidating about stupidity.
i_disagree

Southfield, MI

#2 Jun 25, 2010
F*ck you, you ignorant twit.
I know I'm just the person you're looking for, to come on here and tell you off,just so you can spew some incoherent bullsh*t about how they're so politcally incorrect. Well here I am. You're welcome.
I'd like to start with the fact that, you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't like ICP or juggalos/lettes like me. Fine. But really, this is necessary? Coming on this forum just to talk down to us. Just because a few of us has made some mistakes doesn't mean you can put us all down.
Also, get your facts straight you ignorant ass. They don't sing about "raping children." Obviously you don't like them so why would you know the content of their music? Their lyrics are the opposite. In fact the song, To Catch a Predator, is all about them catching all the sick pedophile bastards. The song Halls of illusions, is about how horribly other people have acted and how it effected them and the people around them. If you read the lyrics, clearly ICP does not agree with the idea.
Maybe the do care about money, but honestly that doesn't matter to the juggalos and lettes. All that matters is that we're here for eachother and ICP is why. We listen to the music, live how we want, and happen to find people who have similar situations. Don't hate us just because we can accept eachother without scrutinizing every aspect. We're "family" because we all understand eachother and are their when we need eachother. That's the best feeling anyone can have. When all else fails, we have eachother.
(oh and a quick comment to top this off. They might rap about murder but so do a lot of other musical artists. None of them are condemed for their lyrics. Why judge us just because our music raps about killing.)
I already know what you're going to say. Some ridiculous post about why I'm uneducated, stupid, etc. I'm sure you'll find some irrelevant spelling/grammar error and blame it on being a juggalette. Save your breath because that much doesn't bother me. I'm a high school graduate, studying in college. I have a steady job and equally intelligent family and frankly you can't hurt me, only make my arguement against you stronger.
For Auir

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 5, 2010
Juggalos are the bottomfeeders of society.
gigglez89

Simi Valley, CA

#5 Aug 26, 2010
The lette girl is right. Some arent completely uneducated. Most maybe but not all. 99% of them lack moral fiber tho which is the real problem. They take the "live how you want" idea as a liscence to be a complete jackass. Yes icp cant rap, but they market themselves to ppl who dont know much about hip hop and arent comfortable with just being themselves and need to fit in somewhere so will fall for the act. Thats a genius marketing strategy
really. Personally i start laughing my ass off right away when i hear one of their songs but if other ppl like it then whatever floats ya boat

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 6, 2010
gigglez89 wrote:
The lette girl is right. Some arent completely uneducated. Most maybe but not all. 99% of them lack moral fiber tho which is the real problem. They take the "live how you want" idea as a liscence to be a complete jackass. Yes icp cant rap, but they market themselves to ppl who dont know much about hip hop and arent comfortable with just being themselves and need to fit in somewhere so will fall for the act. Thats a genius marketing strategy
really. Personally i start laughing my ass off right away when i hear one of their songs but if other ppl like it then whatever floats ya boat
maybe you laugh because most of the time youre supposed to do that and secondly what do you consider "hip-hop"? im pretty sure i could take you to school on that if you really want to go that route, because i surely wouldnt call ICP "hip-hop" its it own genre of "horror-core" and even that is a bit of a stretch.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 8, 2010
ChildOfBelial wrote:
You all know this, right? Also, you all look like uneducated morons. How can you be so in love with two idiots who talk about the retarded shit they do? They rap about murder, which they, nor any of you, would ever actually have the balls commit. They talk about raping children, which I do believe you low life fucks would do. They talk about doing drugs, which is obvious they do from the lack of any normal, rational, or intelligent thought involved in their songs. ICP are jokes, plain and simple.
I also find it hilarious that all you fools played into their gimmick. You claim to be "rejected by society" or some bullshit and ICP "understands you". They don't give a fuck about you. They care about money. They write songs (I use that term loosely) with extreme shock value because they know a bunch of drug addicted, high school drop-outs would find it appealing. It's all a gimmick. ICP, along with every "artist" with Psychopathic Records, are gimmicks.
Also, why do all of you insist on how "hard" you are? You're not. You're just a bunch of morons. There's nothing scary or intimidating about stupidity.
You know, we appreciate your opinion, but ICP are just a drop in the sea of music artists. Why waste your time bitching about how much you hate them and juggalos online, when you could be out in the real world being productive?
Seriously.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8 Sep 9, 2010
xMayhem wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, we appreciate your opinion, but ICP are just a drop in the sea of music artists. Why waste your time bitching about how much you hate them and juggalos online, when you could be out in the real world being productive?
Seriously.
they fail to see the irony my dear.
Kittycat

Spokane, WA

#9 Sep 19, 2010
Horror-core?
Yeah, because they're horrorble.
j-h8tred

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2010
KITTYCAT.. LISTENS TO WHORREOR-CORE..CAUSE SHE'S A WHOOOAH. LOL.
I_HEART_HATERS

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2010
seeing as childofbelial or kittycat has no clue what they're talking about, i ask why? what the f**k? you just make yourself look uneducated and dumb.you obviously don't like the band. a lot of people don't. so why go out of your way to post a dis about a band who has (by themselves) become famous? i mean, do you have nothing else better to do? im with mayhem.....go do somthing productive and stay off the juggalo sites and forums if you don't like them. i dont go on country sites and post hate-forums on there. it's f**king silly.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#12 Dec 6, 2010
If ChildOfBelial knew anything at all he(or she) would be completely contradicting most of everything he/she said. Out of about 30-50,000 juggalos in the world we've had less than 2% go crazy and take the lyrics to heart. Sadly when that stupidity happens we're all dragged through the mud with them. People that that do that were sick before and were never juggalos to begin with cuz they dont understand. Just like many of u self-proclaiming "juggalo haters" out there. Im gonna quote the best rapper alive on this one. If u think im talking about bitch ass wayne then ur mistaken. His name's Immortal Technique and he spits real shit look him up. "I know alot of people find it hard to swallow this. Cuz sublinimal biggotry makes you hate my politics"
Anyway before I get off topic. Plenty off juggalos are people with high school and college degrees that have families and jobs. And no matter how much u hate us we're not leavin this planet anytime soon. So wen all u gaga, and wayne fans that are blind to the truth. Wen the masons (aka Templar Knights) and the Illuminati kill u off. We'll be underground survivin and fightin the system

MMFWCL

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 7, 2010
Cali Born Ninja wrote:
If ChildOfBelial knew anything at all he(or she) would be completely contradicting most of everything he/she said. Out of about 30-50,000 juggalos in the world we've had less than 2% go crazy and take the lyrics to heart. Sadly when that stupidity happens we're all dragged through the mud with them. People that that do that were sick before and were never juggalos to begin with cuz they dont understand. Just like many of u self-proclaiming "juggalo haters" out there. Im gonna quote the best rapper alive on this one. If u think im talking about bitch ass wayne then ur mistaken. His name's Immortal Technique and he spits real shit look him up. "I know alot of people find it hard to swallow this. Cuz sublinimal biggotry makes you hate my politics"
Anyway before I get off topic. Plenty off juggalos are people with high school and college degrees that have families and jobs. And no matter how much u hate us we're not leavin this planet anytime soon. So wen all u gaga, and wayne fans that are blind to the truth. Wen the masons (aka Templar Knights) and the Illuminati kill u off. We'll be underground survivin and fightin the system
MMFWCL
do you really think any of the haters would call Immortal the best rapper alive lol. they couldnt even fathom what he speaks cause he doesnt talk about bling and bitches.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#15 Dec 7, 2010
Im bout to start a "F**k Lil Wayne & Eminem" Forum just to see how many d**k riders come to their defense. Ill also be talking about real music and artists. Feel free to join in ninjas

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#16 Dec 8, 2010
So its been up for about a day and i have yet to recieve hate mail. I am personally shocked. Its located in people-lil wayne if anyone wants to hop in it

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#17 Dec 8, 2010
Cali Born Ninja wrote:
So its been up for about a day and i have yet to recieve hate mail. I am personally shocked. Its located in people-lil wayne if anyone wants to hop in it
link?

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#18 Dec 8, 2010
wtf

United States

#19 Nov 16, 2011
For Auir wrote:
Juggalos are the bottomfeeders of society.
That's giving the faggalos a compliment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rare icp/juggalo merch for sale (Jan '08) Aug '17 JugglarRulz 23
Greez e Jul '17 Icp in da D 1
The 'Insane' Clown ... Last Post Wins A Posse Jun '17 _FLATLINE-------- 1
Faygo in Phoenix (Mar '17) Mar '17 GCU 1
suicide hotline call. song playing while many i... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Savere101 1
help me find a song (Jan '12) Dec '16 Dsmith 5
News Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Sep '16 KottonMouthKing4Life 912
More from around the web