Band's posse called gang, but locals ...

Band's posse called gang, but locals unconcerned

There are 10 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 29, 2012, titled Band's posse called gang, but locals unconcerned. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Afternoon Update, sent weekday afternoons, keeps you up to date with breaking news and updates from later in the day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

hey now

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 29, 2012
That's right. Take the word of a pair of sh^theads. Did you get a look at the picture of these two sh^tbags? These turds are just one toke away from putting lipstick on their excrement. PS: note to Reader. The scatalogical references and imagery are direct tributes to you and your public defecation tributes to obama.
Zenyatta Mondatta

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 29, 2012
Do you have to play the political or race/color cards into this? The Insane Clown Posse is a group of white boys. Their fanbase is mostly in the lowest common denominator catagory but this Posse is no gang. The FBI needs to go after the real troublemakers and leave these Clowns alone.
Spookneverdies

Toledo, OH

#3 Apr 30, 2012
Gangs now have bands? I bet the cripts and bloods favorite instrument is the skin flute.
van

La Rue, OH

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Spookneverdies wrote:
Gangs now have bands? I bet the cripts and bloods favorite instrument is the skin flute.
Did you ever get that gag reflex under control so you can swallow my load like the bitch you are?
jzd

La Rue, OH

#5 Jun 10, 2012
hey now wrote:
That's right. Take the word of a pair of sh^theads. Did you get a look at the picture of these two sh^tbags? These turds are just one toke away from putting lipstick on their excrement. PS: note to Reader. The scatalogical references and imagery are direct tributes to you and your public defecation tributes to obama.
Is your butt still sore from last night?
hey now

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 10, 2012
jzd wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your butt still sore from last night?
You gonna ask the band to change its name for you to Insane Clown Buggerers? A buggerer from Findlay, eh? Started on cows no doubt. No seriously, back to the sh^tbags in the picture...what a pair of sh^tbags.
Nacho Vato

Cambridge, OH

#7 Jun 10, 2012
They're from the state up north. What else did you expect from that pure sewage state? What I find more astounding is that Ohioans are more pussywhipped than ever before in allowing the Marxist sewer to seep into here.
Nacho Vato

Cambridge, OH

#8 Jun 10, 2012
I mean for Christ sakes Columbus went the way of an up north Mormon during the republican primaries. PATHETIC!
whoaa

New York, NY

#9 Jun 11, 2012
geeze
billybobslimjim

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2012
WWJD.....definitely not vote for obama. Vote for Romney!!! He believes in Jesus. Obama supports gay marriage and gays in the military. A real Christian supports neither. Bring America back in Gods good grace vote for Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICP Skateboard Decks for sale RARE (Feb '10) Jul 27 louie 5
ICP, Eminem, and Tech N9ne considering to do co... (Apr '10) Jun '15 mremokaos 18
faygo to canada Jun '15 TGMicp 1
News 'Juggalo' charged with assault (Dec '09) Jun '15 truth 18
for juggalo (Nov '10) Apr '15 Ronak 45
Welcome To My Haunted Life (Free ) Mar '15 Qaivon 1
Juggalo Mar '15 Rocky 1
More from around the web