Juggalos: Family or gang?

There are 20 comments on the Salt Lake Tribune story from Oct 3, 2009, titled Juggalos: Family or gang?. In it, Salt Lake Tribune reports that:

Jeremy "Sheriff" Udy found his niche in the world when he discovered the Insane Clown Posse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake Tribune.

Wolf_baby_juggal ette

Prairieville, LA

#22 Jan 1, 2010
A hell yea for the homie above!
Wowzers

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Jan 22, 2010
I think its funny how when people dont understand something they want to jump to the biddest conclusion possible. If there are a group of people who are there for each other - they are automatically a gangor a cult. But when you are like me and have been misunderstod your whole life this is truly what i need...a family of misunderstood along with me... So say what you might, but know that the juggalos and juggalettes of 2010 are running around this country trying to bring peace to the world...and what are you doin???
Vina

Roosevelt, UT

#24 Jan 22, 2010
let me put it to you this way, yea some of them are family, others dont understand and go around throwing gang signs, i have listened to ICP for a long time.. i think its pretty much a cult. but their are some people out that they really need to get a grip on reality
ICP SUCKS

West Jordan, UT

#25 Jan 22, 2010
ICP sucks. the music is shite.

the people who listen to it need to get out and get real lives.
wowzers

Grand Rapids, MI

#26 Jan 25, 2010
how can you be so ignorant and say something like that??? yeah- you may not like that and if you dont then i could understand. but to say that "the people who listen to it need to get out and get real lives" is just totally ignorant and you are a fool for saying such a thing! im sorry for anyone who knows this ignorant bastard...
Zeroxia

Olympia, WA

#27 Feb 3, 2010
we are a f****** family thos dumb sh*ts hackin people up are the ones that dont know what we are all about they dont understand that its family and we dont do that shit family is what matters your homies are your family and when you meet one that you dont know they are still family and you got there back ICP dont really go out and hack people up not one of those groups do so those that are doing that shit are dumb and need to understand what bing a low and being a lette is all about
Jnaw

Tunbridge, VT

#28 Feb 9, 2010
Stop hating on us
Jnaw

Tunbridge, VT

#29 Feb 9, 2010
Like it or not we family and to the tards that hack ppl up get a grip
wowzers

Grand Rapids, MI

#30 Feb 9, 2010
to be honest i truly dont care what anybody else got to say. if you got a problem with the juggalo family you can just go somewhere with the crap. juggalo is like a last name and we dont sit around hatin you cuz of yours so dont do it to us...
Krooked Beauty

Salt Lake City, UT

#31 Feb 12, 2010
Family! For all of you that think you know gangs... Well obviously you dont if you think being a juggalo or a juggalette means your in a gang. Listen to ICP than go listen to the music actual gangs listen to. You will see a difference. See i used to think that also, nor did i like ICP. But once you start listening to them you will understand why they are not a gang, they are family. Believe me or not, just listen and find out. Also many of you wont like it for a bit, yet you gotta listen to the words and look at it not only from your point of view but also ICP's view and other juggalo's and juggalette's (the family).
Tele Skier

Heber City, UT

#32 Feb 12, 2010
I thought only 13 year old boys listened to ICP, Grow up losers!!
Tele Skier

Heber City, UT

#33 Feb 12, 2010
You can tell the intelligence of these juggalo fools based on their uneducated, ranting, misspelled posts. Go back to school, get a real job, get some pants that fit, wipe that stupid makeup off, and listen to some music that doesn't suck. Idiots.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#34 Feb 12, 2010
Tele Skier wrote:
You can tell the intelligence of these juggalo fools based on their uneducated, ranting, misspelled posts. Go back to school, get a real job, get some pants that fit, wipe that stupid makeup off, and listen to some music that doesn't suck. Idiots.
lol but yet here you are taking time out of your busy schedule to go on your own rant about a bunch of ppl you call losers. does anyone else see the irony here? its ok take your time come up with a thoughtful and relevant post and than maybe, just maybe, someone will care what you have to say.
Chris G

Chandler, AZ

#37 Feb 23, 2010
I love how ignorant the people who hate insane clown posse and juggalos are making themselves sound. :)
Aaron

Salt Lake City, UT

#38 Feb 23, 2010
BEE wrote:
Bored and disillusioned youth are the reason for gangs, that's simply how it is. Youth want entertainment, something to belong to and meaning in life. If they don't have anything productive to be a part of, they'll beat each other up, put on make-up, sell drugs and steal. It's pretty simple really. Imagine if these youth took their anger and hatred of modern society and used it productively against the government and the corporations. Instead of giving Kmart an excuse to raise prices by shoplifting all day, organise a militant and radical direct action against Kmart, definitely a great way to gain notoriety. Youth don't even really need a political banner, simply " **** Modern Society" or "The Anti-System Mob" will do. These radical youth can still be competitive but instead of fighting each other, they can respond in kind to retarded Young Liberals or Trotskyites... Just a thought
TOTALLY AND INFALLIBLY TRUE! Work of art my friend!
Aaron

Salt Lake City, UT

#39 Feb 23, 2010
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol but yet here you are taking time out of your busy schedule to go on your own rant about a bunch of ppl you call losers. does anyone else see the irony here? its ok take your time come up with a thoughtful and relevant post and than maybe, just maybe, someone will care what you have to say.
He is actually taking his sweet and precious time out to tell you the truth of these things so that you may, too, realize what a psychotic and degrading lifestyle you have driven yourself into. You should be thanking him for trying to drill this truth into your head.
Wowzers

Grand Rapids, MI

#40 Feb 24, 2010
I believe that if you truly feel like Icp and the juggalo family are truly as psychotic and degrading as you say, what lifestyle do you consider to not be those things?? Why is it that when people dont understand things they automatically assume the absolute worst of them. I dont sit here and "drill into your heads" my beliefs, or religious theories and i believe you should give the exact same respect. I totally understand your point but there was a much better way to say it...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#41 Feb 24, 2010
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
He is actually taking his sweet and precious time out to tell you the truth of these things so that you may, too, realize what a psychotic and degrading lifestyle you have driven yourself into. You should be thanking him for trying to drill this truth into your head.
really considering other than the music i listen too what do you know about me? oh wait thats right nothing. ive never spent a day in jail my friend, ive never sold drugs, ive never beaten up my friends because i was bored. in fact the only really trouble i got into with the law was a curfew violation in a city i was visiting family in. secondly i graduated with a 3.2 GPA and now work at one the largest security companies in america Running a Real Time Monitoring Computerized Command Center.
Juggalo jake

Kent, WA

#42 Mar 2, 2010
Whoop whoop Łuck all l the haters
lette

Bakersfield, CA

#44 Mar 3, 2010
its not agang..u should lookit up befo u tawk shyt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for juggalo (Nov '10) Apr 10 Ronak 45
Welcome To My Haunted Life (Free ) Mar '15 Qaivon 1
Juggalo Mar '15 Rocky 1
Face Paint (Apr '07) Jan '15 clownface 38
News Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Dec '14 yungsolo88 53
ICP Skateboard Decks for sale RARE (Feb '10) Dec '14 Wwwikkidclown 4
Are you a fan of ICP? (Oct '14) Oct '14 JuggalingJake1 1
More from around the web