Juggalos: Family or gang?

Oct 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salt Lake Tribune

Jeremy "Sheriff" Udy found his niche in the world when he discovered the Insane Clown Posse.

Comments
1 - 20 of 120 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“she was...”

Since: Jul 07

Brooklyn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

Judged:

It's a family.. Only retarded fucktards think it's a gang.
How does this happen

Cedar City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Judged:

Are they still around? It is a neither a family or a gang...it is a bunch of young girls and older guys who can't cut it with girls their own age becuase they are ODD. When the girls grow up, there is a new crowd right behind them to go with the guys who are still around for some reason
Fools

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Judged:

hahahaha, why is this news????
Dot

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

Judged:

Charlie Manson said they were a "family" and they killed people, Families don't do that but I am pretty sure gangs do...
Twiztidtrixks

Stillwater, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

Judged:

We are not a gang, we are a family.. Im 28 and been listening to ICP since I was 14.. its not the music, its the family thats important.. dont hate what you dont understand..
elpayaso

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

Judged:

only ignorant haters or fakes who cant figure out who they are call juggalos a gang. but anyone who looks beyond the surface can see who we realy are and what we really are about
Hahahahaha

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Judged:

You're just a bunch of people who dress as crazy psychotic clowns.

what a family.

(NOTE THE SARCASM)
superman

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Crypts and bloods call themselves families to. A family would do anything for eachother I don't think that a juggalo or a juggalette would stick their neck out for someone they don't even know but who is a juggalo. It's just another excuse to say I need other people to help me win fights with someone else because they are to big of a pussy to do it themselves
Crazzy_Juggalett e

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

juggalos and juggalettes of family mann MMFWCL
XxxToxicXJuggale tteXxx

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Judged:

Who ever said that juggalos and juggalettes are out to get peole?
These ignorant and rude comments are coming from people who have no clue what we are and prob. couldn't point one out in a crowd!
We are a family cause we love and have respect for one another we don't hate on others unless they hate on us first.
and superman for someone calling us pussys look whos talking your dissing us in chatroom things not in person!!!!!!!!!!
lookinattheshit

Milford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Judged:

I guess family members have decided that hackin a mother and her daughter to death is a fun family past time....WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BUNCH OF MORONS... People arenot gonna take the Folk
Nation's ,Cripps, Juggalos and their sad little
Juggalettes or any other SO CALLED screwed
UP FAMILY's SHIT FOR LONG....You guys are all goin down
XxxToxicXJuggale tteXxx

Jersey, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Judged:

WE ARE NOT A F****** GANG!!!!!!!
and sad little juggalettes?
you really need to know what the hell your talking about before you diss mother f*****
Wolf_baby_juggal ette

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Judged:

We are not a gang, because we don't look for violence. We were founded as outsiders, people society looked down on. ICP wears paint to represent the outsiders of society. Thats who we all are. We are pregnat teenage mothers and little fag boys. We are emo kids and pass preps. We are social outcast. I wouldent call us a family but we are the closest thing to family most of us have ever had. So gang? No, but mess with a friend an well beat you down. Family? Well were close enough for me.
TDziubanski

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

Twiztidtrixks wrote:
We are not a gang, we are a family.. Im 28 and been listening to ICP since I was 14.. its not the music, its the family thats important.. dont hate what you dont understand..
Hey IM 42 .. its a family for sure...that i can depend on! no metter what
TDziubanski

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

who ever is calling ICP a gang for sure dont know what WE are about!
BEE

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Bored and disillusioned youth are the reason for gangs, that's simply how it is. Youth want entertainment, something to belong to and meaning in life. If they don't have anything productive to be a part of, they'll beat each other up, put on make-up, sell drugs and steal. It's pretty simple really. Imagine if these youth took their anger and hatred of modern society and used it productively against the government and the corporations. Instead of giving Kmart an excuse to raise prices by shoplifting all day, organise a militant and radical direct action against Kmart, definitely a great way to gain notoriety. Youth don't even really need a political banner, simply "Fuck Modern Society" or "The Anti-System Mob" will do. These radical youth can still be competitive but instead of fighting each other, they can respond in kind to retarded Young Liberals or Trotskyites... Just a thought
JCM

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

A family? Sure. A retarded one at that. Bunch of @22 clowns.
lostinwyoming

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

showin some clown love. happy new year! BANG POW BOOM!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

BEE wrote:
Bored and disillusioned youth are the reason for gangs, that's simply how it is. Youth want entertainment, something to belong to and meaning in life. If they don't have anything productive to be a part of, they'll beat each other up, put on make-up, sell drugs and steal. It's pretty simple really. Imagine if these youth took their anger and hatred of modern society and used it productively against the government and the corporations. Instead of giving Kmart an excuse to raise prices by shoplifting all day, organise a militant and radical direct action against Kmart, definitely a great way to gain notoriety. Youth don't even really need a political banner, simply "Fuck Modern Society" or "The Anti-System Mob" will do. These radical youth can still be competitive but instead of fighting each other, they can respond in kind to retarded Young Liberals or Trotskyites... Just a thought
why, exactly are you so worried about what we do? shouldnt you take your own advice and worry about the, as you said, retarded liberals instead of people, that for the most part stay to themselves?
FACEB

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

I've been a part of this family, since beverly kills 50187 dropped. And I quote "truth is we follow god, we've always been behind him, the carnival is god and may all juggalos find him" those of you who think its about gang wars are most likley naive, and uneducated as to why we stand behind an underground following that numbers in the millions. You go to church if your christian right, well.. Why is it that I am persocuted for sitting down and listening to a CD that makes me feel something other than lonliness? Im sorry if you feel like we are all pieces of shit, but most juggalos, the ones that I've been around my whole life, make it about music, god and friendship, AND FAMILY (Talkin bout my homies, homies) im a well educated counselor for domestic violence and chemical dependency, I have a masters degree. And I can tell you this now the Insane clown posse ARE marketing geniouS', they found a way to make people feel closer as a whole, all the well selling millions of dollars worth of merch, their music is what gets me, its just too awesome. I love it. And could care less what anyone else says. I don't own a hatchet man necklace, but I've gone to concerts, and I can tell you this, its a whole other world when you feel like everyone HEARS you. Scream woo woo once and you're stuck :) im a raiders fan too, does that make me a gangmember? Lighten up people, the whole juggalo community didn't commit a crime. A couple of dumb fucks however are responsible :) STOP JUDGING, IF I PAINT MY FACE IM NOT GONNA STEAL YOUR CAR. Im prob just headed to a show.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Insane Clown Posse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookin for some family in NC *juggalettes juggalos (Feb '09) Aug 6 juggaloofthencreg... 57
D-11 bans Insane Clown Posse apparel (Jan '06) Aug 2 CommonCatheter 1,255
why does icp and twisted suck so bad Jul '14 icy mike 1
Ill Mind 7/ Nov Mind 7 Jul '14 Chaseninja 1
Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Jul '14 MR SKIPPY LOC 910
Hatred against Juggalos (Jan '08) Jul '14 Balsac the jaws o... 182
for juggalo (Nov '10) Jun '14 kapil 40

Search the Insane Clown Posse Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••