Taylor Swift Reflects on Kanye West I...

Taylor Swift Reflects on Kanye West Incident in "Innocent"

There are 7 comments on the KGWC-TV Casper story from Sep 13, 2010, titled Taylor Swift Reflects on Kanye West Incident in "Innocent". In it, KGWC-TV Casper reports that:

Taylor Swift performs at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, Sept. 12, 2010, in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGWC-TV Casper.

we never forgive him

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 13, 2010
he's an idiot & just advertizing his new album

Toronto, Canada

#2 Sep 13, 2010
other story list didn't show up here TOPIX ???

Toronto, Canada

#3 Sep 13, 2010

Raleigh, NC

#4 Sep 13, 2010
we never forgive him wrote:
he's an idiot & just advertizing his new album
agreed he is a b*%@h she should of told his ass off but Taylor is way to sweet she needs to hang out w/me for awhile she will learn how to handle people like him

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 13, 2010
Taylor Swift are you serious? GET OVER YOURSELF AND THE SITUATION! Why are we still harping on this people. Kanye West interrupted the girl letís chalk it up as a jerk move and nothing more. I hardly think it deserved a cameo in the beginning of Taylorís song or even a song at that. The lyrics were those of a 12 yr old girl and just plain immature. Need I remind this girl Kanye West won her the adoration of people who probably didnít even listen to her music before this and publicly apologized on numerous occassions. I mean, to go out your way a yr later to stir the pot again, and so conveniently before your next album drops is ridiculous and makes you no better. I think we can all see now this girl is just basking in the lime light as the victim and has proved who also needs to grow up. Besides, like Kanye or not heís a musical genius.

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2010
I can't decide which is more pathetic, him making a total ass of himself or her writing a song about it.

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2010
Thank you anon. I couldn't agree with you more! She should be thanking kanye. He is the reason she gained the sympathy votes for her undeserved Grammys. The whole song is pathetic and the performance... Holy hell talk about off key. She had her 15 mins of fame and it's time for her to leeeeave now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Innocent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A totally inappropriate innuendo. (Oct '11) Oct '11 Innocent Smoothies 1
News Mohanlal hits 300 with Snehaveedu (Sep '11) Sep '11 Sreekanthskk 1
News Innocent 'felon': Background check gave false info (Dec '10) Dec '10 Ho Lee Schitt 1
News Innocent charged with child abuse (Aug '10) Aug '10 Devilish Daisy 1
News Arrests or Bookings 2010 (Jan '10) Jul '10 Sarah 25
News 'Last Nazi' trial: why we must listen to Demjan... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Andy 1
News Nina Pavioni - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News (May '09) May '09 RockyB 1