PETA Offers Anaheim Residents Urgent ...

PETA Offers Anaheim Residents Urgent Information for Safeguarding Animals During Evacuations

There are 1 comment on the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals story from Nov 26, 2009, titled PETA Offers Anaheim Residents Urgent Information for Safeguarding Animals During Evacuations. In it, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals reports that:

Robbyn Brooks 757-622-7382 Anaheim, Calif. -- As fire crews caution that evacuations might be necessary near the 241 Toll Road, PETA is offering important advice for ensuring the safety of animal companions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Bubba Shrimp

Houston, TX

#1 Nov 28, 2009
PETA...People Eating Tasty Animals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Information Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Refigeration (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ted Smith 1
News Malaysia Wants To Participate In Convention To ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Anonymous 1
News Museum of Macedonia Displays 9,800 Artifacts Ex... (Dec '09) Jan '10 karaiskakigate7 58
News MAP TO THE MOON: Chelmsford man helped chart hi... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Dan 4
News 'I Can Work With That' by TrioWorks (Sep '06) Sep '06 Steve Hutton 1
More from around the web