Slipknot, Disturbed, in Flames Member...

Slipknot, Disturbed, in Flames Members Discuss 'Moshpit' Phenomenon; Video Available

There are 8 comments on the story from Feb 7, 2009, titled Slipknot, Disturbed, in Flames Members Discuss 'Moshpit' Phenomenon; Video Available. In it, reports that:

Norwegian national television channel NRK aired a report on the moshpit phenomenon as part of its "Lydverket" music program.

Join the discussion below, or

Saginaw, MI

#1 Mar 17, 2009
Disturbed is Awesome!!! Rock On!!!

“Be your own person, not a goat”

Since: Apr 09

Glencoe AL

#2 Apr 14, 2009
Corey Taylor

Sayre, PA

#3 Apr 20, 2009
Did I tell you guys I once nailed that David Draiman guy? I also tapped that pretty little Swede's ass, Anders was it? Fellow has such a terrible voice these days! Funny story as to why he sounds the way he does actually!

You know how my neck is so inhumanly large? Well my 'Maggot of Doom's neck CAN COMPARE. Long story short, I throat Fucked the bejesus out of that little foreigner. Poor guy! No wonder his bands' musical quality has plummeted so far down to the MTV headbangers ball (LOL PUN INTENDED, IM SO AWESOME AT LYRICS AND SHIT!/highfive)

Stop listening to my music please.

Lewisville, TX

#5 May 20, 2009
slipknot is the best!!!!!!!!!!
Boingy Boingy Boing

La Mesa, CA

#6 May 21, 2009
Three bands, all on Guitar Hero 3, three turds.

Lewisville, TX

#7 Jun 2, 2009
slipknot rocks

Ivanhoe, Australia

#8 Jun 30, 2009
Slipknot Rulz!!!

Edmonton, Canada

#9 Jul 5, 2009
Boingy Boingy Boing wrote:
Three bands, all on Guitar Hero 3, three turds.
Metallica, hendrix, zepplin, ozzy are on guitar hero pantera, slayer etc are they gay??? nope YOUR GAY BUDDY YOU LOSER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

In Flames Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allentown's Crocodile Rock Cafe loses music sho... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Nj dude 2
Free In Flames Membership (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bonz Bonzcrow 1
Music Video (Feb '10) Feb '10 enrique 1
News in Flames Rejoined By Guitarist Jesper Strombla... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Bleakrool 1
In flames, come to greece!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (Jul '09) Jul '09 Tsieligu 1
In Flames video interview in Bucharest (Apr '09) Apr '09 Morrison 1
News in Flames Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Case Up F... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Rupert Giles 1
More from around the web