Solving Problems
Ice-cold Coca-Cola

Blacklick, OH

#2 Feb 4, 2011
l M White wrote:
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately.
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in Florida.
Not me. I concentrate on solutions to problems.
+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border
+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans
+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.
Any other problems you would like me to solve today?
Are you aware that some parts of the US-Mexico border are several thousand feet above sea level? Do you intend to dig your moat down to sea level the full length of the border? There are several other unresolved issues with your proposal but that is the biggest. Get to work on it and get back to us when you get it figured out. I'll be waiting, but not holding my breath.
Ice-cold Coca-Cola

Blacklick, OH

#4 Feb 5, 2011
l M White wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of water locks? Here, allow me to Google that for you http://tinyurl.com/5r696g3 .
I take it you are for open boarders?
I am for minefields and armed Predator drones. A whole lot cheaper than "water locks" in the desert.
Ice-cold Coca-Cola

Blacklick, OH

#6 Feb 6, 2011
It solves nothing.

Your moat with locks would cost hundreds of billions to build and the enviros would fight it every step of the way. It would be decades before the first bit was finished. New Orleans would still get clobbered every few years and have to be rebuilt. Feeding alligators all that Mexican would get them all gassy and they'd probably explode creating more problems with the enviros.
Ice-cold Coca-Cola

Blacklick, OH

#10 Feb 13, 2011
I am aware of the meaning. I detected none in your posts.
Ice-cold Coca-Cola

Blacklick, OH

#13 Jul 2, 2011
What the Hell did you people do to this thread?

"I M White" is an idiot, but do you think you've won because you got his posts deleted? Erasing I M White's post leaves me looking like a doof and shows you to be a bunch of intolerant PC clowns. You are every bit as bad as people as I M White! Don't run to the moderators because someone said something you deem offensive. Join in the discussion. OFFER A LOGICAL REFUTATION, NOT CENSORSHIP!!!
Ice-cold Coca-Cola

Blacklick, OH

#15 Jul 2, 2011
What?

How does "What the Hell did you people do to this thread?" make me a bigot?

If I knew who was responsible for getting those replies deleted I would call them out by name, but I don't. My comment is aimed at the anonymous coward(s) who hid and cried to the Mods instead of chiming in with their views on I M White's posts.
Ice-cold Coca-Cola

Blacklick, OH

#17 Jul 2, 2011
I was commenting on I M White's idiotic "solutions".
Ice-cold Coca-Cola

Blacklick, OH

#19 Jul 2, 2011
It pisses me off that someone won't comment but will click Report Abuse. With all the typing they have to do to "report abuse" they're miles ahead just posting their complaint on the thread.
Jim Baron

United States

#21 Jul 5, 2011
Celebrities are using their stage names instead of their real names, so if all you stars are seeing this post, please be sure to change back from your stage names to your real names, because it's really important. It's against the law in Massachusetts and everywhere else to lie and to even use stage names. One day, if I'm ever at a concert and a star goes to perform, I'll say, "... is actually ... ". In the Bible, it says not to tell lies. Protestant Christianity rules and that's the truth. The cops all went up to Heaven and all protests have been deleted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Aliens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love mexican men (Dec '10) Feb 17 Ice Man 98
""""""Anchor babies""""""""""racismo (Jul '10) Feb 16 Ice Man 15
News With illegal immigration arrests down, does Tex... (Oct '08) Feb 12 America First 180
News Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) Dec '16 SlickPiruBloods 15
How mad does it make you when someone asks if y... (Mar '10) Nov '16 Wonder why 224
Contractors hiring illegal aliens (Aug '09) Nov '16 Wonder why 21
illegal aliens (May '09) Nov '16 Wonder why 98
More from around the web