i love mexican men
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Durham, NC

#1 Dec 20, 2010
keep em comin, i cant get enough of them and their grande vergas.
slocatch

Denver, CO

#2 Dec 21, 2010
Get well soon.
Beach828

Avon, IN

#3 Dec 22, 2010
She doesn't set her sight very high, I work in a hospital emergency room all the nurses call mexican men tijuana viennas. Ths is because the nurses see how small the mexican men's private area is, the code word for mexican micro dick is Tiennas. Tijuana Viennas(Tiennas) get it? BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!! This is exploding laughter - me think MiSSxSANCHA is a mexican man who is trying to make people think they have a dick, instead of a small stub.
Beach828

Avon, IN

#4 Dec 22, 2010
MiSSxSANCHA wrote:
keep em comin, i cant get enough of micro dicked wonders.
I am confused?
Anonymous

Durham, NC

#5 Dec 22, 2010
Beach828 wrote:
She doesn't set her sight very high, I work in a hospital emergency room all the nurses call mexican men tijuana viennas. Ths is because the nurses see how small the mexican men's private area is, the code word for mexican micro dick is Tiennas. Tijuana Viennas(Tiennas) get it? BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!! This is exploding laughter - me think MiSSxSANCHA is a mexican man who is trying to make people think they have a dick, instead of a small stub.
I wasnt even gonna say anything else bout this but....umm....i'm a mixed american woman, my man is Mexican and not only is he 6'4, he has a H U G E dick. so just like they aint all midgets, they don't all have teenie peenies. my man has a grande verga
chris nalley

New Harmony, IN

#6 Dec 24, 2010
neither of you ever had a man so shutup while the gettings good
chris nalley

New Harmony, IN

#7 Dec 24, 2010
i am looking for a real woman, one who knows how to treat a man right can you handle that?
chris nalley

New Harmony, IN

#8 Dec 24, 2010
m ove over baby a real mans in town
Beach828

Avon, IN

#9 Jan 3, 2011
MiSSxSANCHA wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt even gonna say anything else bout this but....umm....i'm a mixed american woman, my man is Mexican and not only is he 6'4, he has a H U G E dick. so just like they aint all midgets, they don't all have teenie peenies. my man has a grande verga
But honestly - why would you get involved with a damn filthy mexican, you cannot get any lower than a mexican. Didn't your mom raise you better than that? Hells bells - work just a little harder - ask your husband about a little known practice called RAPTO. Mexican men can rape anyone, any age and go into court and simply state that his intention was to marry the person. Rape is rarely prosecuted in mexico, many mexicans get in trouble in the United States with rape charges.
Beach828

Avon, IN

#10 Jan 3, 2011
chris nalley wrote:
i am looking for a real woman, one who knows how to treat a man right can you handle that?
So what is your problem? Looking for a real woman is not that difficult. Unless you are mexican, most American women won't lower themselves to date illegal aliens. You will notice most women dating illegal aliens are sloppy fat booze hags that haven't really dated much. I guess it is like the bottom of the barrel, when you get down that far it is like scraping sludge out of the barrel. When they get that fat they tend to have a lot of health issues. Losers who are dating mexicans are probably happy with tijuana viennas.
Beach828

Avon, IN

#11 Jan 3, 2011
MiSSxSANCHA wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is mixed American, your ancestors were? And because you were lets say german and irish you thought you should marry a damn filthy mexican? How often does he beat you? I work in a hospital E/R, it is like every mexican man beats his wife. Nurses don't lie about the size of a man's dick, they are always rolling their eyes and laughing about how small mexican men and how tiny their dicks are. I am thinking the nurses rated mexican men just under the oriental men's dick size. You don't get any smaller dicks then that. If you feel unconfortable about talking it, then you need to work in medicine ---- we see it all. We had a mexican come in one night, a young lady had brought him into the E/R. I guess he had used a vibrating sex toy on her, things got out of control and she wanted it to stop, he forced it further and it hurt her. She managed to get a hold of the toy and she shoved the toy up his ass - I mean way up his ass. They lived in Danville Illinois and she drove him to Indianapolis(less attention) she registered his ass and then left the hospital. Well it was pretty busy so buzz buzz boy had to stay in the hallway until someone became free. Each time he moved he would yell because the vibrator was inching up his ass, it is funny that he yelled out in English with some spanish. Finally after he was checked and cleared - we turned his ass(oops poor use of words)--- we had him deported. Do you think he will try this again? Mexicans show no respect to women, watch them in the grocery store and if they are talking about chicloso than they are talking about someones ass.
Beach828

Avon, IN

#12 Jan 3, 2011
I lived in San Diego for over 17 years, we caught a mexican guy f-ing a pig outside of our apartment building and chased him down. They are some real sick bastards. I know this can happen in all walks of life, but the mexican men are all trash- low end scum! There is not one thing the mexicans will not try, if it is not bolted down it will be gone. They will steal you blind.

“"say it to my face"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Jan 5, 2011
i hate mexicans go back home!
zorro america

Sarasota, FL

#14 Jan 8, 2011
Beach828 wrote:
<quoted text>
But honestly - why would you get involved with a damn filthy mexican, you cannot get any lower than a mexican. Didn't your mom raise you better than that? Hells bells - work just a little harder - ask your husband about a little known practice called RAPTO. Mexican men can rape anyone, any age and go into court and simply state that his intention was to marry the person. Rape is rarely prosecuted in mexico, many mexicans get in trouble in the United States with rape charges.
its time for you to stop depending on your mothers milk as you master bait .
Beach828

Avon, IN

#15 Jan 14, 2011
Beach828

Avon, IN

#16 Jan 14, 2011
Start shooting them now, it only cost 25 cents a round.
Beach828

Avon, IN

#17 Jan 14, 2011
I lived in San Diego for over 17 years, we caught a mexican guy f-ing a pig outside of our apartment building and chased him down. They are some real sick bastards. I know this can happen in all walks of life, but the mexican men are all trash- low end scum! There is not one thing the mexicans will not try, if it is not bolted down it will be gone. They will steal you blind.
Beach828

Avon, IN

#18 Jan 14, 2011
I think it is interesting that some of the pieces of shit on this thread say all kinds of lies and yet they don't deny RAPTO is part of their heritage.

“"say it to my face"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 15, 2011
that*

Since: Mar 08

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jan 17, 2011
why any american woman would get with some illegal illiterate third world midget is beyond me.

talk about disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Aliens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
reward for reporting employers of illegal aliens (Jan '09) Feb '15 HenryFLorida 155
News Judge denies former IRA detainee's request to stay (Nov '08) Jan '15 heinrich Himmler 2
News The immigration witch hunt must end (Aug '08) Jan '15 ogbravo1 3,209
News With illegal immigration arrests down, does Tex... (Oct '08) Jan '15 Letty B 162
News San Francisco Proposes Legalizing Prostitution (Oct '08) Dec '14 TiredOfTheNonsense 23
Say No To Amnesty . . . .Take the Poll . . . . (Dec '09) Oct '14 squeezers 11
More from around the web