What It's Like - Everlast

What It's Like - Everlast

There are 1 comment on the KATZ-FM - St. Louis story from Jan 17, 2010, titled What It's Like - Everlast. In it, KATZ-FM - St. Louis reports that:

Once best known for his tenure in the rap unit House of Pain, Everlast successfully reinvented himself in 1998 with the best-selling Whitey Ford Sings the Blues, a largely acoustic, hip-hop-flavored effort in the genre-crossing mold of Beck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATZ-FM - St. Louis.

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#1 Jan 21, 2010
i believe that this song is extremely powerful and has a strong meaning, although im not quit sure what the topis is but i can say that the meaning is smeothing to do with judgement not jude people until you know what its like to walk a mile in their shoe....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice-T Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... (Apr '15) Apr '15 lol squared 3
Ice T's 2015 Art of Rap Festival (Apr '15) Apr '15 KnutesNiche 1
News Nicole 'Coco' Austin Playboy Photos: Nicole Aus... (Jun '08) Aug '14 dmw 13
News Ice-T, model wife buy in S. Chandler neighborhood (Feb '08) Feb '14 deee 24
News Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Aug '13 kevin dixon 41
News The 411 Music Top 5 01.29.13: The Top 5 Actor-M... (Jan '13) Jan '13 tigger31086 1
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web