Ice-T on Arrest: I'm Fighting for Jus...

Ice-T on Arrest: I'm Fighting for Justice "Like We Do in Law & Order"

There are 1 comment on the NBC Chicago story from Aug 3, 2010, titled Ice-T on Arrest: I'm Fighting for Justice "Like We Do in Law & Order". In it, NBC Chicago reports that:

The cop-playing " Law & Order: SVU " actor who found himself on the wrong side of the law when he was arrested in Midtown Manhattan July 20 for expired auto insurance and later lashed out at police said at "The Other Guys" New York premiere last night that he will prove his innocence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Chicago.

Jack Mehoff

Doylestown, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Sounds like another whiner with a sense of unearned entitlement. Typical (c)rapper punk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice-T Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... Apr '15 lol squared 3
Ice T's 2015 Art of Rap Festival Apr '15 KnutesNiche 1
News Nicole 'Coco' Austin Playboy Photos: Nicole Aus... (Jun '08) Aug '14 dmw 13
News Ice-T, model wife buy in S. Chandler neighborhood (Feb '08) Feb '14 deee 24
News Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Aug '13 kevin dixon 41
News The 411 Music Top 5 01.29.13: The Top 5 Actor-M... (Jan '13) Jan '13 tigger31086 1
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web