Ice-T, model wife buy in S. Chandler neighborhood

Feb 2, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arizona Republic

“It's an escape out of the celebrity zone of New York or LA”

Megan Boehnke The Arizona Republic Jan. 31, 2008 02:03 PM Rapper-turned-actor Ice-T and his swimsuit model wife have purchased a home in a cozy south Chandler neighborhood - a place where they plan to unwind ... via Arizona Republic

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cathy

Queen Creek, AZ

#1 Feb 16, 2008
I hope they like it here in Chandler. If they like the quiet life, they have come to the right place. Welcome.
AZ State Alumni

Denver, CO

#2 Feb 16, 2008
Cathy wrote:
If they like the quiet life, they have come to the right place.
It will be very quiet with all those empty homes.
hard working am-vet

Winnetka, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2008
why is this news?
hard working am-vet

Winnetka, CA

#4 Feb 19, 2008
after i served in the USAF i bought a home in chandler and no one wrote an article about it!
I_am_Me21789

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Mar 21, 2008
ummm... He bought a summer home out here. I saw the movers bring his things into his house, but I haven't seen him or his wife at all. He lives four houses down from me. I don't understand why it is news either. He's not the only guy out here either... There are many people out here that are famous one way or another or are related to someone that is.
And yes, many people are moving away because their houses are going into foreclosure, but there aren't as many as people are making it out to be.
So, yes, I do hope they enjoy being in Chandler, but at the same time I hope people don't pester them.
AZ State Alumni

Englewood, CO

#6 Mar 22, 2008
I_am_Me21789 wrote:
ummm... He bought a summer home out here. I saw the movers bring his things into his house, but I haven't seen him or his wife at all. He lives four houses down from me. I don't understand why it is news either. He's not the only guy out here either... There are many people out here that are famous one way or another or are related to someone that is.
And yes, many people are moving away because their houses are going into foreclosure, but there aren't as many as people are making it out to be.
So, yes, I do hope they enjoy being in Chandler, but at the same time I hope people don't pester them.
Of course heís going to be pestered everywhere he goes, itís a cow town.

Unless heís in NY, LA, Chicago, or Miami he will be pestered.

Iím just glad he was smart enough not to buy in Scottsdale, that place is a joke.
Huh

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Mar 24, 2008
I saved money on my car insurance recently, Why isn't that news?
Alex

El Mirage, AZ

#8 May 6, 2008
AZ State Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course heís going to be pestered everywhere he goes, itís a cow town.
Unless heís in NY, LA, Chicago, or Miami he will be pestered.
Iím just glad he was smart enough not to buy in Scottsdale, that place is a joke.
My husband and I saw them at the Home Depot today buying a BBQ grill. People weren't pestering them, but you could tell the HD staff were really excited to be helping them by the fact that we couldn't get any help!
Buck Star

United States

#9 May 9, 2008
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband and I saw them at the Home Depot today buying a BBQ grill. People weren't pestering them, but you could tell the HD staff were really excited to be helping them by the fact that we couldn't get any help!
AZ State Alum is right. It's a COW Town.
khaos

Chandler, AZ

#10 Jul 6, 2008
Buck Star wrote:
<quoted text>
AZ State Alum is right. It's a COW Town.
no it aint... its a good place.. i rarely see any cows... x
Who Cares

Seattle, WA

#11 Jul 10, 2008
That will add to the already deflated realty prices in the area. A slump and now darkies moving in, what next!
Wyatt

United States

#13 Aug 1, 2008
People there get excited over something like that because it's a COWTOWN.

Can you say it? All together now..........

COW TOWN!
oliveyes

United States

#14 Aug 5, 2008
[QUOTE} "Who Cares"]That will add to the already deflated realty prices in the area. A slump and now darkies moving in, what next![/QUOTE]
"Darkies"???
You pathetic racist ass!!!!!!!!!!

“~Les <3 Clint~”

Since: Jan 08

Ashburn, VA

#15 Aug 9, 2008
Who is this person?
ann

Peoria, AZ

#16 Aug 11, 2008
To "who cares", comment "darkies"

"what's next" hopefully you moving!

All I can say is KARMA!

your due some , wait for it.

ignorance is alive and well in Arizona.
ali

Kenya

#18 Sep 23, 2008
she is linda
hk guy

Tucson, AZ

#19 Sep 29, 2008
He picked a great time to buy!!! lots of empty houses in Chandler.We should be happy to have him and his wife-AZ needs a little stardom.BRAVO!!
Drop tha azz

AOL

#20 Oct 1, 2008
Yo!
kim

Sahuarita, AZ

#21 Sep 6, 2009
I love them!!
carolyn

Sahuarita, AZ

#22 Sep 6, 2009
ice t, when ever i see you i have a picture of you back about 23 years agp at the rainbpw roller rink in Chicago~~ I would love to show it to you if i ever see you in Chandler! You were smaller then and had your Run Dmc chain on.. hope i can show it to you~

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice-T Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole 'Coco' Austin Playboy Photos: Nicole Aus... (Jun '08) Aug 15 dmw 13
Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Aug '13 kevin dixon 41
The 411 Music Top 5 01.29.13: The Top 5 Actor-M... (Jan '13) Jan '13 tigger31086 1
Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
Hip Hop's Most Outrageous Album Covers (Jul '12) Jul '12 aur56 5
Rapper/actor Ice-T on his documentary and life (Jun '12) Jun '12 mrzzy rappa 2
Rapper/Actor Ice-T on His Documentary and Life (Jun '12) Jun '12 mrzzy rappa 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ice-T People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••