NYC police arrest rapper-actor Ice-T ...

NYC police arrest rapper-actor Ice-T on accusations of driving with suspended license

There are 7 comments on the CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV story from Jul 20, 2010, titled NYC police arrest rapper-actor Ice-T on accusations of driving with suspended license. In it, CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV reports that:

New York City police say they have arrested rapper-actor Ice-T on accusations of driving with a suspended license.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Jul 20, 2010
darn gansta rappers!

“FIRE SIMS!”

Since: May 10

Saint Francisville, LA

#2 Jul 20, 2010
Why be such a douche bag? "Do you know who I am?" Cop pulls you over, take the damn ticket.

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 20, 2010
He knows he has a suspended license and cruises w/o a seat belt,,,,,,Mr Bright Lights

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 20, 2010
Ooooh, Baby! He's so Gansta!(Dumb ass.)
Jappy

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Jul 20, 2010
Was his hottie wife with the big azz with him?
rejected clone

Auburn, MI

#6 Jul 20, 2010
gangstar rap made me do it , aint nuf`n to it
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#8 Jul 21, 2010
I bet whitey set him up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice-T Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Sep '16 Don Streat 44
News Coco Austin and Ice-T Welcome a Baby Girl - See... (Nov '15) Nov '15 KnutesNiche 1
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... (Apr '15) Apr '15 lol squared 3
Ice T's 2015 Art of Rap Festival (Apr '15) Apr '15 KnutesNiche 1
News Nicole 'Coco' Austin Playboy Photos: Nicole Aus... (Jun '08) Aug '14 dmw 13
News Ice-T, model wife buy in S. Chandler neighborhood (Feb '08) Feb '14 deee 24
News The 411 Music Top 5 01.29.13: The Top 5 Actor-M... (Jan '13) Jan '13 tigger31086 1
More from around the web