Hip Hop's Most Outrageous Album Covers

Hip Hop's Most Outrageous Album Covers

There are 5 comments on the www.prohiphop.com story from Jul 10, 2012, titled Hip Hop's Most Outrageous Album Covers. In it, www.prohiphop.com reports that:

From sexy to shocking and just-plain-wrong, there are album covers that stores are ashamed to shelf for fear of wandering eyes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.prohiphop.com.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Didn't see a thing on that list I'd take offense to.?? "A picture is worth a thousand words" and all that.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2 Jul 10, 2012
right

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2012
I can't look at them. I'm at work and it is blocked by Websense.
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#4 Jul 10, 2012
I find the covers tasteless, but I don't think I'm the demographic they're going after.
For the fans of this genre of music, I imagine these covers incite sales, which is what covers of all types of music, books, etc are intended to do.

This is a silly article IMO, intended to incite our generic feelings against hip hop in the same way our parents were persuaded against rock and roll.

In the end, it's all horse hockey.

Great music and musicians will persevere. Shit music and those that broadcast it will not.
aur56

Aurora, MO

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Dr Stinko wrote:
I find the covers tasteless, but I don't think I'm the demographic they're going after.
For the fans of this genre of music, I imagine these covers incite sales, which is what covers of all types of music, books, etc are intended to do.
This is a silly article IMO, intended to incite our generic feelings against hip hop in the same way our parents were persuaded against rock and roll.
In the end, it's all horse hockey.
Great music and musicians will persevere. Shit music and those that broadcast it will not.
have to agree with this.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice-T Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... Apr '15 lol squared 3
Ice T's 2015 Art of Rap Festival Apr '15 KnutesNiche 1
News Nicole 'Coco' Austin Playboy Photos: Nicole Aus... (Jun '08) Aug '14 dmw 13
News Ice-T, model wife buy in S. Chandler neighborhood (Feb '08) Feb '14 deee 24
News Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap (Aug '08) Aug '13 kevin dixon 41
News The 411 Music Top 5 01.29.13: The Top 5 Actor-M... (Jan '13) Jan '13 tigger31086 1
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web