who is the studio gangsta d.r.e or ea...

who is the studio gangsta d.r.e or eazy-e

Posted in the Ice Cube Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
badmanwalking

France

#1 May 23, 2009
hey ice cube are snoop and dre really studio gangstaz or was eazy just making it up becouse he was mad at d.r.e write the answer on my e-mail ok:[email protected] bb
lionel

Owasso, OK

#2 Jul 2, 2009
yea dr.dre is studio gangster but ice cube isn't neither is eazy-e there both real gangsters
Ash

Australia

#3 Mar 12, 2010
Eazy-E isn't (he was legit from the get-go), but both Dre and Ice Cube are. Ice grew up in a good part of South Central (no, it's not all "Da ghetto") and studied architecture for a while in college. Dre had a similar background, although he never went to college - he got his G.E.D. though.
dontfuckwithdre

Fort Myers, FL

#4 May 3, 2010
Neither of them are, you could consider Eazy E one maybe, but def. not dre. Ice cube hates them both. Nobody ever responded to Ice Cubes diss to them all (No Vaseline), while Dre was being dissed by multiple artists, and responding, with the help of Snoop Dogg, Eminem, and xlybit. With Dre and E, in the end they apologized to eachother as Eazy was dying.
clitdiddler

Ontario, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2010
All of them were fake.. Except snoop he was a crip
Foe Life

New York, NY

#6 Sep 17, 2010
Dre Eazy E Ice Cube Ren and Snoop were pretty Gangsta to me. They were not Gang Bangers they were affiliated with Gang Bangers but never bang their neighborhood. They told the story of their neighborhood and stayed true to themselves. Being gangsta doesn't mean you are a Banger your rob cheat and steal from your people. But its a state of mind that says you are focus and don't allow anyone off set your goals no matter what's put in front of you. To me Malcolm X was focused and Gangsta Martin Luther King Gangsta our President Barak Obama gangsta even former wack @$$ George Bush was a Punk ass Gangsta and Thug he was focus on bringing down the country and he did bang out a nation forget a neighborhood. LOL. Anyways just my thought and opinion. Keep it Gangsta
imrightyourewron g

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Sep 26, 2010
2pac was the only real one. Case closed
rrrreee

Greystanes, Australia

#8 Oct 30, 2010
2pac wasnt a gangsta, he was a dancer before a rapper
Dizzy D

Hicksville, NY

#9 May 21, 2011
Eazy 4 life! Dre wasnt a real gangsta. Eazy waz in da kelly park compton crips wit mc ren
Dizzy D

Hicksville, NY

#10 May 21, 2011
This is wrong. U should have cool c and steady b on it too. They actully killed cops
LEgiT EaZY e

Hicksville, NY

#11 May 25, 2011
Dizzy D wrote:
This is wrong. U should have cool c and steady b on it too. They actully killed cops
Holy shit im not da only one who noticed dat. Ur exactly right. But on this list, I would say eazy cuz he waz in a REAL gang like u said.
CrazyGuy

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#12 Feb 12, 2012
Y know i think Biggie Smalls Wife killed Eazy-E becase Eazy-E was in New York when he got AIDS
Patrick

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2012
CrazyGuy wrote:
Y know i think Biggie Smalls Wife killed Eazy-E becase Eazy-E was in New York when he got AIDS
Lol
Bloody

Dubai, UAE

#14 Jun 5, 2012
Hey bro, close this topic down. Gangsters might be pissed at you and shoot at gun at ya'll so close it.
Hlktrass

Makarska, Croatia

#15 Aug 17, 2012
I think none. And Eazy didn't answer "No Vaseline" cuz he and Cube met up at a club (The Tunnel) and squashed the beef. They even planned to make a diss against Dre and Snoop together, but Eazy E died...
Dre and Snoop also squashed their beef with E on his death bed.
RIP EAZY E!

ps: I don't really know why Dre and Ren didn't reply to "No Vaseline".
pss: Dre and Eazys beef was most business they still used to call eachother and hang out. Eazys and Ice Cubes beef was more serious though, Cube said in an interview that used to call him to say to Cube that he didn't want this to go to the streets, he wanted it to stay business, and it did.
Hlktrass

Makarska, Croatia

#16 Aug 17, 2012
EDIT: *Cube said in an inter interview that EAZY used to call him
BustaAssPunk

Brighton, UK

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Dr dre and snoop dogg are both studio gangstas.
Eazy e is real and grew up in the mean streets of Compton where dre wasn't even from Compton and snoop was from long beach. Ice cube was gangsta enough to be called 'Real' though.
American

Irvine, CA

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Dre is the studio gangster. He used to wear lipstick and dance around like Michael Jackson when Easy was putting in work on the streets.

But today the real studio gangsters are wiggers. A wigger is nothing but self-loathing confused jail cover for the non-whites that play them. They are told they're "in" and played by fronting them "homie love" in place of what their absent daddy never gave them while they are used for rides, 40's, and weed. And when it all gets too hot, they are left holding the bag as jail cover. Wiggers have got to be the stupidest people on earth.
dr rich

UK

#20 Jan 7, 2013
I consider Cube d pioneer of gangstar rap(fk the police,gangstar gangster et al originator),Easy the Quincy Jones of Gangstar rap and DRE the heartbeat of gangstar rap.If they were nt real gangstars their lyrics wld av been as wack as Snoop's present songs.
jay boogie

United States

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Yo Dre? What's up boy you should of known by now, EAZY does it!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice Cube Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Jun '16 DJ Tek 1200 37
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show, citing st... Apr '16 M i s s i s s I P... 5
News Ice Cube hits back at Gene Simmons in NWA Rock ... Apr '16 DILF 3
News Black actors ready for Chris Rock to shake up O... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News First Friday Music Guide for February in Phoenix (Feb '16) Feb '16 JUDY ANN 1
News Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards (Feb '16) Feb '16 Gardenia 2
News Rubio playlist: More Avicii, less NWA (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ralph 5
More from around the web