Young Jeezy joins Ice Cube film

Young Jeezy joins Ice Cube film

There are 6 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Jul 1, 2008, titled Young Jeezy joins Ice Cube film. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

Cube has his headliner. Rapper Young Jeezy will play the hip-hop artist at the center of writer-actor-producer Ice Cube's forthcoming comedy "Janky Promoters," about a pair of shady concert promoters in over ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

tyesha cason

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2008
i can the vision of ice cube working with young jeezy i am a single mom of one desparate for stardom i have a unusaul story i am from geogia . i represent georgia and florida . i was just release from federal prison i am looking for some one to give me a chance in the entertainment
industry . i live here in south florida i have a compelling , unique story that will capture the
audience attention . i have always enjoyed your projects "All about the Benjamins ,all the Fridays . i hope that you would be interested in my story i have something that i also wrote that you Ice Cube and Lisa Raye would be a good collabaration in along with Undray 3000 . I have got to make it i been down now the only way for me is up1!!
LOVE TYESHA
CONTACT AT [email protected]
[email protected]
MZ-TASTEFUL

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Jul 23, 2009
Young jeezy garbage he a hater up n dat 24 23 song were he diss gucci n oj he jus madd cuz they raw wadd up
tyesha cason

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Nov 9, 2009
yo jeezy i hope to hear from you very soon i am a single mom out of ft. lauderdale hoping to be discovered by you and ice cube i have four scripts that i am preparing for the big silver screen . I pray that god allows me to have the opportunity to work with the both of you guys. I saw you at the bank atlantic center in August unfortunelty due to your security i was unable to spek with you . I have some materil that cube and you would be interested in one comedey movie and three action -packed. Yeah a "shot out to "parkway" !!!!!!!!!! hit me up I am very serious about my career as s screenwriter and actress contact me at [email protected] . I know the ebk they good people! Hit me up jeezy when you in the ft. lauderdale please tell Ice cube I am looking for a break next li wanda sykes thas whas up !!!
tyesha cason

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Nov 9, 2009
yo jeezy and cube you have a single black african american mother of one trying to get into the industry of the movie industry. I did my time with the feds its over a new beginning I have alot to share with the audience out there tyler perry has covered a few topics and issues I have some unfinish topics to bring to the silver screen i pray god you guys take me serious it is what it is ! Believe me I was hoping my agent could of got me a role on the new movie "lottery ticket" .It want be long before my big break comes I pray thank you lord for the opportunity in advance .
MISS LIL MAMA

Statesboro, GA

#5 May 3, 2011
tyesha cason wrote:
yo jeezy and cube you have a single black african american mother of one trying to get into the industry of the movie industry. I did my time with the feds its over a new beginning I have alot to share with the audience out there tyler perry has covered a few topics and issues I have some unfinish topics to bring to the silver screen i pray god you guys take me serious it is what it is ! Believe me I was hoping my agent could of got me a role on the new movie "lottery ticket" .It want be long before my big break comes I pray thank you lord for the opportunity in advance .
WHO WANTS TYESHA CASON DOING ANYTHING WITH MUSIC OR ANYHING FOR ANYBODY TYESHA IS A BIG DREAMER AND STILL LIKE TO SCAMS PEOPLE OUT OF THING TO GET WANT TYESHA WANT!!!
priest

Satellite Provider

#7 May 4, 2011
yo ice cube,i been waiting for this moment to come.... all the best bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice Cube Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the studio gangsta d.r.e or eazy-e (May '09) Feb '15 eazy duz it 45
News 'RiffTrax Live: Anaconda' slithers into theater... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Rb RECORDS 1
News Green Day, Nine Inch Nails among Rock Hall nomi... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News 17 celebrities you didn't know were Muslim (Feb '14) Aug '14 jinn 22
Is icecube dead??? (Mar '11) May '14 adelayda 19
News 50 Cent And Ice Cube To Collaborate (Apr '11) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Ludacris, 50 Cent & Ice Cube vs. Oprah (May '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 14
More from around the web