Hip-Hop Rumors: A Blast From The Past...

Hip-Hop Rumors: A Blast From The Past Comes Forward To Diss Dr. Dre and Ice Cube

There are 1 comment on the AllHipHop.com story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Hip-Hop Rumors: A Blast From The Past Comes Forward To Diss Dr. Dre and Ice Cube. In it, AllHipHop.com reports that:

Its funny how time and that "no-f**ks-given" mentality give way to unnecessary commentary, some might argue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllHipHop.com.

4real

Englewood, CO

#1 Jun 13, 2013
It is odd how your headline is BS.com Some might argue that you are trying to bank off the so called “blast from the past” by over exaggerating the words spoken on the interview. I listen to the whole interview, did you? Cli-n-tel, was asked a question and answered it with dignity and truth. It public knowledge that Dre. has had issues with women, and Cube has never been a hard ass. Cli-n-tel is not a blast from the past but a great part of West Coast History, just like Dr. Dre, Dj Yellow,and Lonzo Williams. They have all play their part and they all are still contributing to the entertainment industry, through different mediums. Why should anyone have a problem with this interview if they had really listen, Cli-n-tel also mention that they all were and are very talented, but did you say anything about that? It is people like you that are the problem. You are the ultimate sensationalist and the real diss master, With no respect and no real knowledge about the history behind the men, who started it all. Check yourself, and take the time to learn and listen. 4rea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice Cube Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Jun 1 DJ Tek 1200 37
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show, citing st... Apr '16 M i s s i s s I P... 5
News Ice Cube hits back at Gene Simmons in NWA Rock ... Apr '16 DILF 3
who is the studio gangsta d.r.e or eazy-e (May '09) Mar '16 Steve 51
News Black actors ready for Chris Rock to shake up O... Feb '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News First Friday Music Guide for February in Phoenix Feb '16 JUDY ANN 1
News Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards Feb '16 Gardenia 2
More from around the web