T.I. wins BET awards from prison; Kan...

T.I. wins BET awards from prison; Kanye a no-show

There are 7 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 10, 2009, titled T.I. wins BET awards from prison; Kanye a no-show. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

T.I. didn't need to attend the BET Hip-Hop Awards to win two trophies on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

who_knew

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2009
I thought the BET Awards were held in prison these days.
Bird

Casper, WY

#2 Oct 11, 2009
If they aren't they should be since their purpose is to award criminal, gangster thug behavior.
Ralph

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2009
Idiots. Thats what bet portrays as sucessfull. Then they wonder why..
fckobamaandhismo ma mxtoo

Mcallen, TX

#4 Oct 11, 2009
ngrs are as stupid as they come, they mistake violence for respect and act as stupid as possible, just look at PDiddy, PuffDaddy, PlugDiddy or whatever that stupid ngr calls his monkey azz these days.
lma

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 12, 2009
Wow, pretty hateful stuff here.......wow
leslie

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 15, 2009
Ralph wrote:
Idiots. Thats what bet portrays as sucessfull. Then they wonder why..
calm down
leslie

El Paso, TX

#8 Oct 15, 2009
fckobamaandhismoma mxtoo wrote:
ngrs are as stupid as they come, they mistake violence for respect and act as stupid as possible, just look at PDiddy, PuffDaddy, PlugDiddy or whatever that stupid ngr calls his **** these days.
are u white or wat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ice Cube Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Oct '17 roadkill 38
News Ice Cube takes Bill Maher to task over N-word c... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Atheist 1
who is the studio gangsta d.r.e or eazy-e (May '09) May '17 Sjsjdjejejjdjew 55
Is icecube dead??? (Mar '11) Oct '16 Samantha 21
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show, citing st... (Apr '16) Apr '16 M i s s i s s I P... 5
News Ice Cube hits back at Gene Simmons in NWA Rock ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 DILF 2
News Black actors ready for Chris Rock to shake up O... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1