Pastor charged with bigamy

Pastor charged with bigamy

There are 24 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Apr 8, 2010, titled Pastor charged with bigamy. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A pastor at a Bellflower church has been charged with bigamy for allegedly marrying a woman in Las Vegas while still married to his estranged wife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Cedrick

Riverside, CA

#1 Apr 8, 2010
Ya all knows wut kind a church dis iz now donts ya's?
Family Guy

Victorville, CA

#3 Apr 8, 2010
8 page rap sheet? This guy must ask for forgiveness a lot!
Tonya Henderson

Steubenville, OH

#4 Apr 8, 2010
The Church of the GANG BANGER"S
Typical

Anaheim, CA

#5 Apr 8, 2010
Is this the typical "Wharehouse Pastor" of all these new churches opening up? you all know what I mean, converting an old industrial building into a place of God and then making you feel extremely guilty for NOT donating exorbinant amounts of time and MONEY!!! This guy should be preaching to his hoes along Holt Blvd as punishment!!!

“it burns when i pee”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 8, 2010
While he's in court I'll be getting high as f,uk.

Happy 4/20.

Pastors are the shadest bunch. Watch it yall. Please pray for this sinner.
1 iz enough

Beaumont, CA

#10 Apr 8, 2010
Having one wife is bad enough, why would this fool want two? Gloutin fo punisment fo sure. As soon as I's can git rid of mine, no mo fo me.
The real Mike C

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Apr 8, 2010
I have multiple husbands.
baby anchors

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Apr 8, 2010
its not illegal to hate blaek people
Anonymous

Rialto, CA

#14 Apr 8, 2010
It should be called "BigOfHim" instead of bigamy.
Vern

Adelanto, CA

#15 Apr 9, 2010
"What we have here is a failure to communicate."
saint LUIS

Perris, CA

#16 Apr 9, 2010
thats better than sex on kids! let the old boy go.
jesse

Banning, CA

#17 Apr 9, 2010
its all for God
Tamela Lynn

Riverdale, GA

#18 Nov 7, 2014
So this is how creeps from Ohio learn sac religion. WILLIAM RICHARD HALL III BIGAMIST FROM OHIO 3 WIVES ? IS SATAN IN OHIO
Tamela Lynn

Riverdale, GA

#19 Nov 7, 2014
William Richard Hall III Bigamist from Ohio

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#21 Nov 19, 2014
So weird and stupid.......
lavon affair

Bradenton, FL

#22 Nov 19, 2014
jesse wrote:
its all for God
BEN BLECH , Schmutz Boteach , Meir Kahane , Wolf Blitzer , levy Rosenbaum , Fred Neulander and the battle rattle rabbis are purverts that preach hate and endless war at the Madoff Sinogog..........never forget the cowardly izraeli attack on the USS LIBERTY , WTC.
Tamela Lynn

United States

#23 Jan 28, 2015
Tracey aa Hall aka Ann Marling
Darrell Gayts

Dublin, CA

#24 Feb 15, 2015
He was married to a sheep and a goat at the same time? Who does he think he is, Woody Allen? Gangrape. Goodnight.
Schmella

United States

#25 Feb 21, 2015
Darrell Gayts wrote:
He was married to a sheep and a goat at the same time? Who does he think he is, Woody Allen? Gangrape. Goodnight.
OH, Chaney!
BudH

Norwalk, CA

#26 Feb 21, 2015
baby anchors wrote:
its not illegal to hate blaek people

It may not be illegal but it is stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Rapper makes St. Louis stop (Feb '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News With website, T-shirts and a No. 1 album, Lil W... (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 7
News At No. 1, Lil Wayne redefines stardom from behi... (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News Rap Star Lil Wayne Released From NYC Jail (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Rap star Lil Wayne released from NYC jail (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News Lil Wayne, T-Pain Thrill The Crowd At New York ... (Jan '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
More from around the web