411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In The Game?

Dec 8, 2010 Read more: 411mania.com

With that in mind, today's Feedback question is this: Is it one of those listed above? Or is it Jay-Z, Kid Cudi, Drake, Rick Ross or someone else entirely? Make your opinion known! Post Comment If you are registered, you can login and post under your registered name.

Read more
kitty9167

Nordland, WA

#1 Dec 8, 2010
Eminem!

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#2 Sep 24, 2013
kitty9167 wrote:
Eminem!
Feminem isn't good at rap neither is Lil Weenie matter of fact no one is cause like I said before as everybody else rap is crap!

Good music is Elton John, learn your taste of music.
Oyun Haberleri

Istanbul, Turkey

#3 Dec 2, 2014
white rapper all the same. they have tin voice :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor charged with bigamy (Apr '10) Mar '15 Tamela Lynn 24
News Rapper makes St. Louis stop (Feb '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News With website, T-shirts and a No. 1 album, Lil W... (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 7
News At No. 1, Lil Wayne redefines stardom from behi... (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News Rap Star Lil Wayne Released From NYC Jail (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Rap star Lil Wayne released from NYC jail (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News Lil Wayne, T-Pain Thrill The Crowd At New York ... (Jan '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
More from around the web