'Hip Hop King' Lil Wayne to play in City

'Hip Hop King' Lil Wayne to play in City

There are 4 comments on the Iol.co.za story from Oct 31, 2011, titled 'Hip Hop King' Lil Wayne to play in City. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

GRAMMY Award-winning, multi-platinum hip hop artist Lil Wayne will bring his I Am Still Music tour to the Bellville Velodrome on December 7, in association with Canoc Productions and Channel O. Born Dwayne Michael Carter jr in New Orleans, Lil Wayne has gone on to be named one of Forbes Magazine's top-earning rap stars, as well as one of Rolling ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

stephen solomon

#1 Oct 31, 2011
weezy live show in city tonight (bellville)

Matthews, NC

#2 Nov 5, 2011
Rap is crap and only for the ignorant simple minded miscreants who are too lazy to be productive to society. Isn't there an island we can house all these retards?
taco eater

Tucson, AZ

#3 Nov 16, 2011
stephen solomon wrote:
weezy live show in city tonight (bellville)
U don't know the meaning of hip-hop nor the meaning of king. Go get a dictionary then think up a new title for this thread.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#5 Oct 6, 2013
$h!t pop king Lil Weenie one dumb n****r with no talent and uneducated. Go back to your village dumb n****r

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor charged with bigamy (Apr '10) Mar '15 Tamela Lynn 24
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Rapper makes St. Louis stop (Feb '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News With website, T-shirts and a No. 1 album, Lil W... (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 7
News At No. 1, Lil Wayne redefines stardom from behi... (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News Rap Star Lil Wayne Released From NYC Jail (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Rap star Lil Wayne released from NYC jail (Nov '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
More from around the web