City welcomes movies back

City welcomes movies back

There are 1 comment on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jun 21, 2011, titled City welcomes movies back. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Regal Cinemas 12 at Salmon Run Mall isn't showing the legendary Warner Brothers movie "Casablanca" at its grand opening this week, but you can almost imagine hearing Humphrey Bogart say, "Watertown, I think this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship." The community started building what could be a long-lasting friendship with the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

northern girl

Miami, FL

#1 Jun 21, 2011
Sorry Regal....I'll keep going to the theater in Lowville. My money goes further, I can actually afford to take the whole family out for a movie, complete with popcorn and soda. Yes it is an old theater, but personally I like the historic building with all of its quirks....it's character and the fun we have there is what I want my kids to appreciate and remember when they are older.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humphrey Bogart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commemorate the WWII Normandy Invasion at the a... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
News What Gwyneth Paltrow Has to Do With Saving the ... (Oct '14) Jan '15 spaceship 12
News Gwyneth Paltrow to Host Obama at DNC Dinner (Oct '14) Oct '14 FedsStealPrivateL... 1
News Lauren Bacall dead after massive stroke (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kid_Tomorrow 3
News Warner Archive releases Cagney and Bogart Western (Mar '14) Mar '14 MPM 1
News Qatar: Enemies dine together in the new Casablanca (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kamran kia 1
News E-Cigarettes Bring Smokers Back Inside, For Now (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sheik Yerbouti 2
More from around the web