Chavez says U.S. citizen arrested for...

Chavez says U.S. citizen arrested for entering Venezuela illegally

There are 33 comments on the Reuters story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Chavez says U.S. citizen arrested for entering Venezuela illegally. In it, Reuters reports that:

Venezuelan security forces have arrested an American citizen who entered the nation illegally with geographical coordinates in a notebook, President Hugo Chavez said on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Clint Eastwood

Petersburg, VA

#1 Aug 9, 2012

Scavenger Hunt?
TedsLiver

New Almaden, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2012
Sean Penn? If so, keep him.

Since: Dec 08

Kerrville, TX

#3 Aug 10, 2012
An Obama delagation on a fact finding trip to learn more about socialists takeover.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#4 Aug 10, 2012
they arrest people who enter venezuela illegally?

wow...what a concept.
four more years

Belle, WV

#5 Aug 10, 2012
sailorman2 wrote:
An Obama delagation on a fact finding trip to learn more about socialists takeover.
check out fox news poll Obama up 9%...getting very late
felix lopez

Venezuela

#7 Aug 10, 2012
carey529 wrote:
they arrest people who enter venezuela illegally?
wow...what a concept.
meat head...if you drop in ,.in a international airport,without a visa,and some geographical coordinates.of some military base .what do you think it will happen to you.
a siria terroista turn his self in to the sirian goberment and past on information,how he was draft in canada trained in turkey and drop in in siria to do what uncle sam does best,terrorismo
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#8 Aug 10, 2012
What? Hugo Chavez treating illegals the same way they do in Arizona?

Who the hell does he think he is, an Arizonian?
DAO

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Aug 10, 2012
felix lopez wrote:
<quoted text>meat head...if you drop in ,.in a international airport,without a visa,and some geographical coordinates.of some military base .what do you think it will happen to you.
a siria terroista turn his self in to the sirian goberment and past on information,how he was draft in canada trained in turkey and drop in in siria to do what uncle sam does best,terrorismo
Chamo you`re wasting your time arguing with this people, they still believe the the rebels in Lybia and Syria are victims. They even believe that Obama is a Socialist.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#10 Aug 10, 2012
DAO wrote:
<quoted text>Chamo you`re wasting your time arguing with this people, they still believe the the rebels in Lybia and Syria are victims. They even believe that Obama is a Socialist.
Worse yet, they believe Romney is an honest man.

But what can we expect of people who
get their news from Rush Limbaugh, fist-year
college drop-out who "flunked everything,"
according to his mother.
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Gary wrote:
What? Hugo Chavez treating illegals the same way they do in Arizona?
Who the hell does he think he is, an Arizonian?
Chavez better watch out. Obama has proven he doens't give a crap about American citizens but he is furious any time an precious Illegal isn't given the very best. Obama is more like a relentlessly unpatriotic "Calif" version of a Demcorat than a Pro American kind of Democrat.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#12 Aug 10, 2012
felix lopez wrote:
<quoted text>meat head...if you drop in ,.in a international airport,without a visa,and some geographical coordinates.of some military base .what do you think it will happen to you.
a siria terroista turn his self in to the sirian goberment and past on information,how he was draft in canada trained in turkey and drop in in siria to do what uncle sam does best,terrorismo
dumbfck, i was joking...
but, HOW stupid would a "terrorist" have to be to drop in in an international airport without a visa and with coordinates of military bases?
probabaly just as stupid as you.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#13 Aug 10, 2012
Obama should do a Clinton thing on Venezuela... sail a US fleet into their largest city harbor and tell them we'll start shelling the city if they don't give us our man back. Let's see what that Commie jackass Chavez would do!
Le trou de balle

AOL

#14 Aug 10, 2012
carey529 wrote:
they arrest people who enter venezuela illegally?
wow...what a concept.
There are illegal Dominican, Haitian, and Trinidad people in Venezuela!
RT Pipe

Belle Vernon, PA

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Gary wrote:
What? Hugo Chavez treating illegals the same way they do in Arizona?
Who the hell does he think he is, an Arizonian?
It was Obama who was arrested. Hugo is demanding BO's birth certificate too. Hugo is doing things the right way.
paul ryan sux

Belle, WV

#16 Aug 11, 2012
hugo filled with Cancer...not much longer
Sue Robbins

AOL

#17 Aug 11, 2012
paul ryan sux wrote:
hugo filled with Cancer...not much longer
"paul ryan sux"? How juvenile! It must be so sad to be you or anyone who is forced by circumstance to be associated with you.
Gehlen Org

Gwinn, MI

#18 Aug 11, 2012
Joey Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Chavez better watch out. Obama has proven he doens't give a crap about American citizens but he is furious any time an precious Illegal isn't given the very best. Obama is more like a relentlessly unpatriotic "Calif" version of a Demcorat than a Pro American kind of Democrat.
9-11 truth---- Immortal Technique- The Cause of Death- YouTube
Jun 7, 2006 ... Immortal Technique's "The Cause of Death," viva la revolucion!

- 145k -

Since: Dec 08

Kerrville, TX

#19 Aug 11, 2012
four more years wrote:
<quoted text>
check out fox news poll Obama up 9%...getting very late
Forgot to read the internals huh? Democrats over sampled by 9. And it is getting late, for Obama that is. People are just now starting to really pay attention, and that is terrible for Obama.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#20 Aug 11, 2012
sailorman2 wrote:
<quoted text>Forgot to read the internals huh? Democrats over sampled by 9. And it is getting late, for Obama that is. People are just now starting to really pay attention, and that is terrible for Obama.
If rational, fair minded Americans don't get out the Vote, America may lose to the obama crowd in November. It's time to be pro active or give up all hope.
paul ryan sux

Belle, WV

#21 Aug 11, 2012
The internals were not in the Fox Poll nice try
Today's VP pick will set the table...

I have paid into social security and medicare and this guy is going to cut both....

no way Republicans...can't wait until election day

I would be a spiteful Obama if i lost and not sign the extension of the Bush tax cuts....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Chavez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crisis-weary Venezuelans now have another escap... Feb '17 Dee Dee Dee 2
News FEATURE-Venezuela's poor sour on Maduro as pric... (Dec '14) Dec '16 mextex 3
News Venezuela: Food on one side and shortages on th... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Serratus Anterior 1
News A Former Mexican President Looks At Trump And S... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Samantha 1
News Bribery scandal darkens South American unity co... (May '10) Feb '16 same goes up here 2
News US politicians celebrate Venezuelan opposition'... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Cath League of Du... 1
News Venezuelan film flourishing as society becomes ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Christsharians on... 1
More from around the web