Venezuela VP in Cuba to visit ailing ...

Venezuela VP in Cuba to visit ailing Chavez

There are 4 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Venezuela VP in Cuba to visit ailing Chavez. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Venezuela's vice president arrived in Havana on Saturday in a sudden and unexpected trip to visit President Hugo Chavez as he recovers from cancer surgery.Communist Party newspaper Granma published online a photo of a smiling Vice President Nicolas Maduro being greeted at the airport in the Cuban capital by the island's foreign minister, Bruno ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Patricia

Tracy, CA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
He's dying. Castro is dying. Let's use this opportunity to end these oppressive regimes.
felix lopez

Venezuela

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Patricia wrote:
He's dying. Castro is dying. Let's use this opportunity to end these oppressive regimes.
putricia,bajate de esa nube de marijuana y aterisa marica
hope they both die

Hampton, VA

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Patricia wrote:
Let them die
hugo chavez

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 1, 2013
ya me voy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Chavez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Former Mexican President Looks At Trump And S... Apr '16 Samantha 1
News Bribery scandal darkens South American unity co... (May '10) Feb '16 same goes up here 2
News US politicians celebrate Venezuelan opposition'... Dec '15 Cath League of Du... 1
News Venezuelan film flourishing as society becomes ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Christsharians on... 1
News Exit Polls: Obama Wins Hispanics in Florida by ... (Nov '12) Jul '15 Reagans Amnesty 4
News Cuba props up Venezuelan strongman (Apr '15) Apr '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 4
News Venezuela After Chavez (Apr '12) Mar '15 Get me out 39
More from around the web