Chavez: Venezuela to pull out of righ...

Chavez: Venezuela to pull out of rights court

There are 1 comment on the story from Jul 24, 2012, titled Chavez: Venezuela to pull out of rights court. In it, reports that:

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said Tuesday that his government will pull out of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in protest after a ruling that he called a travesty.

Join the discussion below, or

Dania, FL

#1 Aug 1, 2012
About the type of response you can expect from all tyrant and bully type dictators. "Chavez says if the court in Costa Rica decides a case against me, I will pick up my marbles and leave. I am always right!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hugo Chavez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Venezuelan film flourishing as society becomes ... Sep '15 Christsharians on... 1
News Exit Polls: Obama Wins Hispanics in Florida by ... (Nov '12) Jul '15 Reagans Amnesty 4
News Cuba props up Venezuelan strongman (Apr '15) Apr '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 4
News Venezuela After Chavez (Apr '12) Mar '15 Get me out 39
News Obama sanctions 7 Venezuelan officials accused ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 SirPrize 4
News Partners in repression (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News A Better Cuba Deal (Jan '15) Jan '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 9
More from around the web